Our valued sponsor

List of good EMIS that is happy with simple KYC. Personal document + proof of address upload.

Soulguy

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
It seems that it is harder and harder to find a nice working EMI with personal Iban that is happy with simple KYC procedure.

I would like that we would share here information about EMIS that provides personal IBANs(or uk bank details) and simple KYC procedure - Personal document and proof of address pictures upload.

Sharing is caring !
1. Fillit.eu - seems like a nice project that is happy with good quality docs only they are slow. No selfie required.
2. Cheetach Money - simple form, simple docs upload. Testing them now.
3. TrasferWise - works fine with good docs. Simple and fast registration, only good virtual card needed to make first 20 euro Top-up.

I hope this info will be helpful for many of us and alive! Waiting for your shares ! :)

I don't hope anyone is sharing the last waterholes in the public forums.

Reactions: troubled soul
It seems that it is harder and harder to find a nice working EMI with personal Iban that is happy with simple KYC procedure.

I would like that we would share here information about EMIS that provides personal IBANs(or uk bank details) and simple KYC procedure - Personal document and proof of address pictures upload.

Sharing is caring !
1. Fillit.eu - seems like a nice project that is happy with good quality docs only they are slow. No selfie required.
2. Cheetach Money - simple form, simple docs upload. Testing them now.
3. TrasferWise - works fine with good docs. Simple and fast registration, only good virtual card needed to make first 20 euro Top-up.

I hope this info will be helpful for many of us and alive! Waiting for your shares ! :)

some experince with Cheetach Mone?

We have many threads already here about the same topic. EMI's tend to request the same documents more or less. There is no need for another thread I think unless you can find one that don't require KYC at all :)

We have also the resource section inside the mentor group gold which also list lots of EMI's just with reviews.

wise required selfie with doc in hand
so its not simply kyc
why it's not simple, are you not strong enough to hold your passport in your hands?

Granwasa made a nice list earlier this month... does simple kyc mean just a document scan? Selfie verification via onfido or others considered a hard kyc?
where is this thread or list?

Latest Threads