Our valued sponsor

List of Prepaid-Virtual cards

Also BLACKCATCARD and EPAYSERVICE from the list are not reliable and they are notorious for identity thief
Blackcatcard really looks very suspicious. First they went under the name Papaya (?), then they switched name to Blackcatcard (???).
The website looks very weird, no idea who their customer is supposed to me.

To answer is order:
@tr92 there are six Crypto.com cards.
Five out of six require a six month stake of crypto.com coins. MCO Visa Card | 5% Card Spend Reward | Crypto.com
You see how many MCO coins you have to stake below each cards's name.
Only the Blue one comes completely free and with no stake obligation.
All the cards have no issuance or monthly fee.

Then @DigiCambio, the WINNER's cards have features, that technically are denied also by their own support service. So it is better to keep a low profile. ;)

Lastly, do you have any proof about Blackcatcard and Epayservice identy thief?
I admit that Epayservice has an incredibly long onboarding time, but it works fine. So Blackcatcard.
Many users here have already confirmed it in the past ePayService / epayservices.com - Any reviews ?

Myself changed opinion too. The only detail is that Epayservice requires compulsory a PASSPORT.

how much is max? I read it the same that privacy.com has a spending limit of $100 so how much is the max?

The default max is $100 initially, but you just need to send them an email to unlock it.
I have used Privacy.com for above $1k online purchases many times.
However, I had many refusal when the store was not in North America. Even for less than $50 online purchase on a EU based store that was accepting USD.

Blackcatcard really looks very suspicious. First they went under the name Papaya (?), then they switched name to Blackcatcard (???).
The website looks very weird, no idea who their customer is supposed to me.
i completely agree and that exactly what i said on other post .

i will add a note , stay far awaaay from epayservices ... if epayments looked too ugly beneath the surface it's easy to find why epayservices is totally terrible emi (both are malicious russian emi's)

Last edited:
Good morning Gentlemen,
I hope this thread will be helpful for many of you.

I saw many discussions here about prepaid and virtual cards, but never a comprehensive one.
The following one is a list of the "smoothest" cards to apply for.
Feel free to add reviews and more providers.

The order is, by my point of view, from the easiest to apply with, to the hardest.

- As the WINNER is kind of a secret, I will just drop some clues.... The provider from Gibraltar and management from Russia. Two EUR cards and two USD cards allowed.
In case you discover it please, keep it for yourself in respect of this forum.
- PAYONEER. Only ID scan. One card for currency allowed.
- PREPAIDFINANCIALSERVICES. Only ID scan. Max four cards. Currently available, only GBP Emergency Cards.
- PROFEE. With only ID scan allows to deposit max 15k$ a year. To increase limits it is required a Video call. One EUR virtual card allowed.
- IBANDIRECT. Only ID scan. Max deposit monthly 5k$. One EUR card allowed. Relatively new use at your risk.
- FILLIT.eu. Only ID scan. Unknown cards allowed. Relatively new use at your risk.
- CRYPTO.com. Live ID scan and selfie. One EUR card allowed.
- BLACKCATCARD. ID scan and Live selfie. Max five cards.
- VIABUY. ID scan and Live selfie. Max four cards.
- EPAYSERVICE. ID and Selfie with website background. Onboarding process one month plus. Max ten cards.
- BUNQ. Video verification and strong KYC. From three EUR cards available.
- LEOPAY. Video call verification. Two EUR cards.
- TRANSFERWISE. Requires confirmation deposit from card or wire transfer. One EUR card.
- ICARD. Requires live APP verification. Up to twenty VCC and five physical ones.
- MYPCS. Live ID and Selfie on mobile APP. Three physical cards and one VCC.
- REVOLUT-MONESE-N26-HYPE-WIREXAPP. Live ID and Selfie on mobile APP. One EUR card.
- SKRILL & NETELLER. Long time runners. Strong anti-fraud systems. Recognise common VPN IPs.

Lastly, I may suggest two other ways, to use prepaid cards online.
1) Vcc.is. Long time runner. 40% average fees. Owner has also a thread on BHW.
2) Paxful.com and Localbitcoin.com.
Here you may find users that will accept your BTC and pay for your products with their cards.
Sell BTC--> Choose method of payment--> Credit Card

which ones of those have their own IBAN ?

i completely agree and that exactly what i said on other post .

i will add a note , stay far awaaay from epayservices ... if epayments looked too ugly beneath the surface it's easy to find why epayservices is totally terrible emi (both are malicious russian emi's)
You mean they are the same service as this one ePayments may have a hidden agenda, be warned. if they are it is pretty fucked to list them here.

Latest Threads