List of reliable hosting provider

NadinM

What's your list of reliable hosting provider?
My list is: QHoster.com, ASVhost.com and Hosting.uk.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
The best thing about QHoster.com is their customer support. It shows they aren’t afraid of their customers talking (as they’re always so happy), it’s a really helpful team.

kwizin

Hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
As for reliable and really professional Linux VPS hosting in Europe, can suggest looking at Fastnext.com solutions.
Use promocode "cpanel50off" - gives 50% off on Cpanel License for all payment periods (valid till 31th of August 2019).

Lakmis

Reliable hosting providers are: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend them.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I contact QHoster.com cPanel host, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.

These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.

priv

flokinet.is / tor friendly / anonymous
serversdrift.com / tor & i2p friendly / anonymous

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I am with Canspace.ca shared hosting for 2 years and yes, it is not as reliable as my other hosting which I use for business. For the money it is a great service.