Our valued sponsor

List of Website where You can buy gold with bitcoin

For example Georgia to Cyprus or Slovenia
Who must make a declaration

A declaration should be made by any person entering or leaving the Republic of Cyprus at the entry or exit points of the Republic of Cyprus who caries:
  • An amount equal or greater than €10.000 (ten thousand euro) in cash; or the equivalent amount in other currency or easily convertible assets, (e. g. bonds, shares, traveler’s cheques…), or
  • Gold of value equal or greater than € 10.000 (ten thousand euro). (“Gold” means gold pounds, gold coins and bars or rods of gold of international standards, but does not include gold used for commercial of industrial purposes.).

Gold Import Duty in Cryprus is 4.7% If I am not wrong

A declaration should be made by any person entering or leaving the Republic of Cyprus at the entry or exit points of the Republic of Cyprus who caries:​
  • An amount equal or greater than €10.000 (ten thousand euro) in cash; or the equivalent amount in other currency or easily convertible assets, (e. g. bonds, shares, traveler’s cheques…), or
  • Gold of value equal or greater than € 10.000 (ten thousand euro). (“Gold” means gold pounds, gold coins and bars or rods of gold of international standards, but does not include gold used for commercial of industrial purposes.).

I started New thread for Duty Calculator buy country

A declaration should be made by any person entering or leaving the Republic of Cyprus at the entry or exit points of the Republic of Cyprus who caries:​

Does that mean that once I buy gold I'm almost likely stuck with it?

You can buy Paxos Gold from many exchanges. A gold backed crypto. Youholder offer a nice 8.2% APY on it - Earn Crypto Up To 12% a Year on YouHodler.com ; or you could pool it on uniswap.org, though the rates on that are much more difficult to calculate and could be negative.

FTX offer 3X Pax Gold long and short tokens - these act in the same way leveraged ETFs work; as well as futures.

You can buy Paxos Gold from many exchanges. A gold backed crypto. Youholder offer a nice 8.2% APY on it - Earn Crypto Up To 12% a Year on YouHodler.com ; or you could pool it on uniswap.org, though the rates on that are much more difficult to calculate and could be negative.

FTX offer 3X Pax Gold long and short tokens - these act in the same way leveraged ETFs work; as well as futures.

8.2% on Paxos Gold ??? How can they pay so much, dare I ask?

A nice tool to compare crypto savings rates Paxos Gold Savings Interest Rates | Bitcompare

Thanks for the link. I thought I was about to see some earthquake insurance type scams (you take the payments, then go bust if there's an earthquake, or in this case if XAU drops in price) but I saw Gemini in that list and I was intrigued.

Gemini Earn isn't insured by the Feds or any insurer utilised by Gemini. The scheme is down to Genesis Trading.
Lend and borrow digital assets, and tap into alternative liquidity for hedging, speculation and working capital needs..

The business model is OK, if they're sober and serious players who know how to manage risk for the long term. This is one of the cases where I find NY DFS, FINRA, SEC, SIPC and FINCEN reassuring. I despise government monopolistic protection rackets, but I also believe there's real value to the Feds offering voluntary protection to those who choose it. If only they had the confidence to believe that people would opt in without thread of prison time - but that's for another thread.

1.81% APY is pretty good, compared to paying for gold storage. If you think that gold is a stable long term hedge and that none of Genesis, Gemini nor Paxos will collapse to zero more often than once per 60.91 years, you can get some profit.