Our valued sponsor

Living in a territorial country like Thailand + LLC. Good idea?

I am also interested in that.

Is it possible to set up an LLC company in the USA only with the purpose of investing and asset protection?

If so, how should I send the money from my personal account to the company account?

Should I just send it in concept of "marketing services", "design services" or anything I do?

In the end I would end up being the only customer of my own company which I do not know if the bank of the LLC (Mercury Bank, Wise ...) would be happy with that.

Any experience of anyone using an LLC to invest solely?

Thanks in advance :D

I am also interested in that.

Is it possible to set up an LLC company in the USA only with the purpose of investing and asset protection?

If so, how should I send the money from my personal account to the company account?

Should I just send it in concept of "marketing services", "design services" or anything I do?

In the end I would end up being the only customer of my own company which I do not know if the bank of the LLC (Mercury Bank, Wise ...) would be happy with that.

Any experience of anyone using an LLC to invest solely?

Thanks in advance :D
Usually one funds a company either as equity, e.g. by paying the share capital, or as debt, e.g. providing a loan to the company.

Reactions: sekiexpress
Usually one funds a company either as equity, e.g. by paying the share capital, or as debt, e.g. providing a loan to the company.
Thanks for your reply.

So, is it feasible to fund the company just for investing?

I make money directly paid to my bank accounts because some clients dislike or want to pay to an LLC, so I wonder if I can move that money to the LLC and invest from there.

Thanks again for the advice and help :D

Thanks for your reply.

So, is it feasible to fund the company just for investing?

I make money directly paid to my bank accounts because some clients dislike or want to pay to an LLC, so I wonder if I can move that money to the LLC and invest from there.

Thanks again for the advice and help :D
Yes, it’s possible. However the big problem will be banking. Most EMI’s don’t like companies with no real business behind. Especially if you are your only client. Real banks are a bit less strict on that, since it’s relatively common thing to do in the US.

Yes, it’s possible. However the big problem will be banking. Most EMI’s don’t like companies with no real business behind. Especially if you are your only client. Real banks are a bit less strict on that, since it’s relatively common thing to do in the US.
I considered using banks like Mercury and Wise. As far as I know, they are banks.

Technically, there is a business behind as I get paid for my services, but I get the income as personal income to my personal bank account.

Then I'd transfer it to the LLC.

I considered using banks like Mercury and Wise. As far as I know, they are banks.

Technically, there is a business behind as I get paid for my services, but I get the income as personal income to my personal bank account.

Then I'd transfer it to the LLC.
From my own experience, Mercury will ask more questions when you open the bank account. The will refuse you if you don’t do business with US clients for example. Why can’t the LLC invoice for your services? You’ll have a higher chance of getting approved!

From my own experience, Mercury will ask more questions when you open the bank account. The will refuse you if you don’t do business with US clients for example. Why can’t the LLC invoice for your services? You’ll have a higher chance of getting approved!
I opened a Mercury Bank account a while ago, and they almost asked nothing and did not even care about US customers.

It can be scary though, that I use the LLC for a different purpose I told them initially and may get blocked ...

For some reason, some customers are scared or dislike to pay to an LLC, so that is why I get money directly to my bank.

Latest Threads