Our valued sponsor

Living in Thailand , Which Jurisdiction is best for company registration except Dubai ???

I have operated this way for several years and all income is correctly filed and audited; I have no problems with ACRA or IRAS or anyone else. As I said before, the setup I recommend works perfectly but do your own research and due diligence

Can you explain what is it that you do pls?
Like how are you paying 0 in a non-capitalgains situation?

This is very foreign for most of us.

I have operated this way for several years and all income is correctly filed and audited; I have no problems with ACRA or IRAS or anyone else. As I said before, the setup I recommend works perfectly but do your own research and due diligence
Did you initially contact IRAS and got a statement that your income is not subject to tax?
You wrote that you're income was audited (which is not compulsory in SG), did you mean a IRAS audit, or an audit by an auditor?

Personally, I think the US LLC is the simplest option.
It is one of the cheapest & is also not on any blacklist of the EU (if customers are available there).
It definitely is the simplest and cheapest option. I just don't like having to file documents with the US tax department.

US LLC in Nevada or South Dakota as long as you do not have any US situs assets and do not have US-based income there is no US tax. The US does not participate in CRS.
Could affiliate and advertising income be counted as US-based if you never step a foot in the US but 70% of web traffic is US?

US LLC in Nevada or South Dakota as long as you do not have any US situs assets and do not have US-based income there is no US tax. The US does not participate in CRS.
Why those particular states? I thought New Mexico and Wyoming were recommended more.

It definitely is the simplest and cheapest option. I just don't like having to file documents with the US tax department.

Could affiliate and advertising income be counted as US-based if you never step a foot in the US but 70% of web traffic is US?

Why those particular states? I thought New Mexico and Wyoming were recommended more.
I would research more and talk to a US tax expert that specializes in dealing with offshore issue.. South Dakota is well know for their privacy protections. When I researched it South Dakota, Nevada, New Mexico and Wyoming are consider good locations for a LLC.

New Mexico, Wyoming and Nevada have been discussed here a lot of times. You may use the search field or do a google search on the forum.
put this in Google
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com new mexico llc

Did you initially contact IRAS and got a statement that your income is not subject to tax?
You wrote that you're income was audited (which is not compulsory in SG), did you mean a IRAS audit, or an audit by an auditor?
I don't look for problems and generally "stay under the radar" whilst complying with all relevant laws rules and regulations and submitting accurate tax returns and other filings, some of which are subject to audit (and some not)

Can you explain what is it that you do pls?
Like how are you paying 0 in a non-capitalgains situation?

This is very foreign for most of us.
I have explained what I do in this thread; the rest is up to you. Do your own research and due diligence

Won't there be any problems finding a decent bank account? If I understood correctly, most EMIs and banks outside of the US won't even touch US LLC with a 5 meter stick :D
There are plenty of EMI's that would take on US LLC's - check my signature, made a simple guide with details on where and how to get this setup.