Our valued sponsor

LLC Delaware VS Dubai company - 100% Online Business

But why is Dubai a better solution?

For example I use Stripe and PayPal. And in Dubai it wouldn't be possible.

So I should use an LLC as a payment gateway (only for Stripe and Paypal).

At this point, why not use the LLC directly?

I still don't see the benefit.

I understand that there is minimal accounting in dubai, and thank you for the feedback.

But the LLC has zero accounting.

Then

Accounting
LLC Delaware: It doesn't
Dubai company: Minimal, but it has it.

Stripe and PayPal
LLC Delaware: You can have it
Dubai company: You can't have it

Also there are no problems selling in Europe from an LLC.

I still don't see a clear and logical rationale as to why a company in dubai is better than an LLC in Delaware (clearly compared to my needs written above, and not in a GENERIC way).

So I ask you the courtesy to give me a judgment based on my needs, and not from a generic point of view.

Thanks a lot to everyone! :)

Why wouldn't be possible to use PayPal?

how will you set this up as a non resident in the UAE? PayPal at least will require a local utility bill for the UBO ?

If you open a Company there, you will have a registered address, and when opening a business account Paypal require you proof address of the company and not personal one.
Anyway, if you register a company in Dubai today you should be able to get a Visa.. so no problem at all.

Everything needed will be just a local bank/card to verify it

Atleast that's what i did with Seychelles Paypal

Reactions: Zaki
Atleast that's what i did with Seychelles Paypal
That is what you did with a Seychelles PayPal, so I would say congrats and wait for it, you will see the light some day when you start using your Seychelles PayPal account :D

That is what you did with a Seychelles PayPal, so I would say congrats and wait for it, you will see the light some day when you start using your Seychelles PayPal account :D

Using it since March 2020, no issue at all yet.. also verified by submitting company address and 0 complaints (but i'm not moving more then 10k monthly)