Our valued sponsor

LLC Dubai / Bank Account Liechtenstein/ 100K in Skrill account.

DreamChaser

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone,
First of all I want to thanks everyone for putting out great content on this forum. I wish I found this forum earlier!!

I am an affiliate marketer for Binary Options brokers . I started in this industry 1 .5 years ago. The first months I earned around 1-2K per month, but the last 12 months I have earned around 15-20K per month roughly , I had months that I made 30K, so this is really big money for me.
When I started making this kind of money I was not planning to open a business in my country because the income taxes here are 52% what is crazy to me. So 8 months ago I decided to go offshore.
I hired an offshore agent and they helped me to setup a LLC company in Dubai. It took a while until they accepted my documents but finally in January 2017 my company was registered in Dubai.
The next step was to get a offshore bank account. They introduced me to Euro Pacific bank in the caribbean but unfortunately they've rejected me.
So now they've introduced me to a private bank in Liechtenstein called Bank Alpinum. I am still in the process of documents etc.

Let's say they accept me , what do you guys think of this structure? Would this be a safe structure to be safe for the tax authorities?

My second problem for now:

The companies I worked for had sent my earnings to my Skrill account because I didn't had an offshore bank account yet.
In total I have around 100K in euros in my skrill account and I have a lot of sleepless nights because I really don't feel comfortable with it.
If Bank Alpinum in Liechtenstein rejects me do you guys have any idea what the best option is to put this 100K safe ?

I was also wondering if the structure is set up etc and all your money is in an offshore bank account, how are you going to spend that money in your own country? Let's say you want to buy a new car or something from the money in your offshore bank account. How do you go about that?

I started the offshore process for the LLC company & Bank account in June 2016 and until now I've only a LLC company in Dubai without bank account so I really want to finish it now.

I also read a lot about the dark docs that @auric is selling. Could you please PM me about this? Really interested in placing a order by you.

I would really appreciate it if the experienced guys from this forum could give me some serious advice for my situation and what the best thing is to do .

Thanks !

I also read a lot about the dark docs that @auric is selling. Could you please PM me about this? Really interested in placing a order by you.
PM sent, you are Green so you can send PM's too... didn't see your message before.

Anyway, what I would do is to find a bank where you can open a bank account that match the exact name, address etc. of the Skrill account holder, get the bank account verified with Skrill and withdraw my money. Skrill is not bad but I have a feeling that they could freeze your account if they can find a reason.

The 52% percent country does not accept a mere Dubai solution as acceptable for not paying taxes. Only if there is substance in Dubai they might accept the tax obligations are Dubai based. So the solution you were offered in reality was no solution.

So you have 100K in Skrill, you do not want to pay 'income tax' on it, but paying 4% in Box 3 is acceptable ?

Get a BitPanda.com account. Verify your account to Gold level. Now you can fund the bitcoins with Skrill. (stay below 25K per month)

Get a MisterTango.com account. Verify your account. Transfer bitcoins from BitPanda to MrTango.

Get a LeuPay account. Verify your account. Get a (or upto 5) Prepaid MasterCards choose a different name than your own for the card, as the 52% country does check for names and foreign credit cards.

Use IBAN to transfer money from MrTango to LeuPay. You can now spend the money and in the financial system and your name will not (electronically) pop up. You can cash-out, or use a card to pay for stuff.

For added security get a ledger wallet and transfer from BitPanda to your LedgerWallet and und your MrTanga account only with the sums you want to spend in your LeuPay account. (if the Bitcoin rates crashes you lose some money ;))

OP anything new ?
Liechtenstein will report your bank account to your tax residence country according to AEOI so be careful . Liechtenstein is very active in implementing AEOI automatic reporting especially with EU countries.

Why dont you move to Malta or Dubai get tax residence there and cashout to bank account ?

The 52% percent country does not accept a mere Dubai solution as acceptable for not paying taxes. Only if there is substance in Dubai they might accept the tax obligations are Dubai based. So the solution you were offered in reality was no solution.

So you have 100K in Skrill, you do not want to pay 'income tax' on it, but paying 4% in Box 3 is acceptable ?

Get a BitPanda.com account. Verify your account to Gold level. Now you can fund the bitcoins with Skrill. (stay below 25K per month)

Get a MisterTango.com account. Verify your account. Transfer bitcoins from BitPanda to MrTango.

Get a LeuPay account. Verify your account. Get a (or upto 5) Prepaid MasterCards choose a different name than your own for the card, as the 52% country does check for names and foreign credit cards.

Use IBAN to transfer money from MrTango to LeuPay. You can now spend the money and in the financial system and your name will not (electronically) pop up. You can cash-out, or use a card to pay for stuff.

For added security get a ledger wallet and transfer from BitPanda to your LedgerWallet and und your MrTanga account only with the sums you want to spend in your LeuPay account. (if the Bitcoin rates crashes you lose some money ;))

Great info , thank you for this :)

If anyone has suggestions with good countries to live in with low taxes feel free to let me know, and if you have experience with living in Dubai/Thailand also please let me know.
I know Dubai is Tax free as I have my company there, but I heard the living standard is pretty expensive there, that's why I was thinking that Thailand is maybe a better option?

For the list of countries and residence policy, you can read the blog written by the banker himself .. I think it is www.<<snippet>>
BTW dont forget to activate the "Two Factor Authentication" login on your Skrill with such an amount of money there.

It's not really where you set-up your BA and Company that matter (off course it does).
But the way you sneak the money in and out as well as the justification you can bring.

Let say you transfer 50k from your homeland account to Nevis (a jurisdiction with good privacy), you don't think it will attract you tax office eyes ?

To answer you, Jurisdiction where you pay tax only on your local revenues are Malta, UK, Cyprus, Portugal I think in Europe. Probably Switzerland, I have never checked.

If anyone has suggestions with good countries to live in with low taxes feel free to let me know, and if you have experience with living in Dubai/Thailand also please let me know.
I know Dubai is Tax free as I have my company there, but I heard the living standard is pretty expensive there, that's why I was thinking that Thailand is maybe a better option?
Did you ever go with a Lichtenstein bank btw?