Our valued sponsor

Lombard Loan?

How can your brain say yes to this when the *risk free* fed fund rate is over 5%? It might be possible in a years time or so if they start to cut aggressively and maybe go back to 1.5% (would not bank on this too much tho).

Also the next point, chf has a much much lower interest structure than usd. So no wonder you find all these "low" interest rates ;), but keep in mind fx which can greatly impact you (ask the polish how much chf loans are a great tool).

Leading to the next question of how did you manage to amass that portfolio with your general understanding of finance?
Best advice, forget taking any kind of leverage if you want to keep your 500k.

1) Do you understand the basic differences between a secured vs unsecured loan? Based on your reply, I don't think you do

2) Do you know how banks make money with secured loans? Based on your reply, I don't think you do and otherwise banks would never make such loans

I'm not gonna waste any more time on you, but for anyone else reading this, if you are interested, research how banks make money on such transactions and how in fact they can make them BELOW their own central bank interest rates

Anyway, already moved forward with 1.6% for 12 months, lowest rate available on the open market right now (that I could find), small Swiss private bank.

1) Do you understand the basic differences between a secured vs unsecured loan? Based on your reply, I don't think you do

2) Do you know how banks make money with secured loans? Based on your reply, I don't think you do and otherwise banks would never make such loans

I'm not gonna waste any more time on you, but for anyone else reading this, if you are interested, research how banks make money on such transactions and how in fact they can make them BELOW their own central bank interest rates

Anyway, already moved forward with 1.6% for 12 months, lowest rate available on the open market right now (that I could find), small Swiss private bank.
lol cmon dont be so mean writing from your mommys basement.

Latest Threads