Our valued sponsor

London Unmetered servers?

Brunoweb

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
I need Fast dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
I've browsed this web host - Hostunmetered.net and their London Unmetered servers.
Is it reliable web host? Any experiences dealing with them?
What are your suggestions for the list?

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying as they are the best.
Great price and great service. Easy to use software.
Great Cpanel software for managing the servers or individual accounts!!!

I had used several web hosting providers prior to Hostunmetered.net London Unmetered servers.
There is no comparison to my other providers. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Well, hostunmetered.net is a host you can trust! I'm getting so much more than I paid!
With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.

I need Fast dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
I've browsed this web host - Hostunmetered.net and their London Unmetered servers.
Is it reliable web host? Any experiences dealing with them?

I am impressed by Hostunmetered.net unmetered server hosting packages and this one is ok:
Intel Xeon E3-1240v5 CPU ==>> Entry level server with great flexibility and performance.
Up to 64GB RAM
Up to 8TB Storage
Up to 10 Gbps Port Speed
Unmetered Bandwidth
100 Gbps DDoS
Protection
Price - €179/month

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Latest Threads