Our valued sponsor

Looking for a business banking solution for a UK Limited Partnership company

5omeone

Mar 23, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys/gals,

I would appreciate it a lot if you could point me in the right direction. We have been looking around for a business banking solution for our limited partnership company that is registered in Wales. What we are interested in, is opening a business/corporate account on the company, our goal is to be able to have 30 cards + employees salaries paid directly to those cards.

So far all we've found is Leupay, but I'm not sure if they will accept us. I have filled out all the details, and after 3-4 attempts with verification managed to submit a photo of my passport etc... they said they would get back to me in about 8 working days. I myself have an EU Passport, and am a UK resident, but the actual partners of the company are both from st.vincent and grenadine. This presents some problems, as from what I've seen they don't like people from offshore zones + those without NINs. Hence I don't have high hopes for acceptance so just looking for alternative solutions. If you have any suggestions, please do let me know.

Alternatively, we also have a number of UAE Free Trade Zone companies, that could be used to open up bank accounts, just need guidance really.

Reactions: lostguy

Latest Threads