Our valued sponsor

Looking for a Company Setup

Risehigh

Dec 11, 2020
Visit site
Hey I am looking for a Company set up for sneaker reselling. Offshore with 2 companies. Accepting PayPal from US and EU is needed. Crypto friendly if possible please hit me up if you can help or do have a good idea

Idea : Ukrainian company in combination with bvi company.

Ukrainian company does payment processing( Can I do PayPal and credit card with no problems?) , website, hosting maybe some local employees in an office.

Ukraine company: buys shoes from bvi company's and also pays annual interest on ip of resell brand (Logo and stuff)

BVI company :
Buying base products via crypto worldwide
Holding ip of resell business

Would this be a reasonable combination? And if yes, should the bvi company be a trust, fund, holding or normal llc :)

Ukrainian company does payment processing( Can I do PayPal and credit card with no problems?) , website, hosting maybe some local employees in an office.
that depend on if you sell sneakers which are replica or if you have rights to sell them.

Is this a new business ?

The jurisdiction for registering your new company is not that complicated, it can be almost anywhere, you need to find one that is supported by PayPal, Ukraine, UK and Cyprus can work with it.

For crypto, it's just using coinbase commerce, works fine.

that depend on if you sell sneakers which are replica or if you have rights to sell them.

Is this a new business ?

The jurisdiction for registering your new company is not that complicated, it can be almost anywhere, you need to find one that is supported by PayPal, Ukraine, UK and Cyprus can work with it.

It's resale so no replicas. But we buy from private seller so some replicas might appear hear or there (but not our fault and not wanted) so that's an extra point - beeing secure regarding possible cases bcs of possible replicas since the market is floaded :)

And what about a trust in bvi which is also holding/owning the Ukraine llc. And a UK llc to control the bvi company (is this tax friendly? Double Tax treatie would work?) the UK llc would be held by me personally. Is this useful considering a current nationality and location within the EU? But as long as I don't cash out it should be no problem right? Regarding that how open are real estate owner to rent to an offshore llc or trust. Or should this be done via the UK llc aswell instead of the bvi comp? Can anyone recommend someone building a complexer network?

Is this a new business ?

Ukraine seems to be pretty hard regarding PayPal :eek:

Latest Threads