Our valued sponsor

Looking for a neobank with European IBAN, ability to sell crypto cheap, and a debit card to withdraw as much as possible each month for free

MrTambourineBTC

Jan 15, 2022
Spain
Visit site
Right now I'm using crypto.com sell crypto with hidden fees of about 1% even USDC to EUR.
Happy with the card for expenses but ATM I can only withdraw 800€ per month free of charge. Anything beyond is 2%.

Was looking to add something that I can sell crypto for 1% or less, and withdraw larger amounts than 800 a month with no fees.
Free account, free debit visa of course, and if possible outside of EU with European IBAN.

Does it exist??

Thank you!

@OP such needs exists.

as per your scenario, you would require a mix of an Iban Emi+Crypto Emi+ Bank debit card, with step listed below:

1. Iban emi would enable incoming/
outgoing fiat...

2. Cryto Emi with Fiat incoming facility
(possibly Iban option).

3. Biz bank/personal bank attached to Crypto Emi, enabling swapping fiat on ramp to crypto and vice versa.

a few keys:
A. banking account debit card attached should enable for daily access to 500€-1000€ daily atm cashout.

B. step one could be tweaked to have a highlimit bank debit card attached to the Emi, which enables cashing out high fiat amounts daily.

C. for longterm perspective a physical Iban bank acct outside EU, with high daily limit debit card would allow for incoming fiats and high daily cashouts via debit attached to card.

D. Your intended perspective would incurr fees at certain points, ie from the angle of either ATM withdrawal fees, Emi outgoing fiat fees, crypto on ramp fees, physical banking fees..etc should be considered.

@OP such needs exists.

as per your scenario, you would require a mix of an Iban Emi+Crypto Emi+ Bank debit card, with step listed below:

1. Iban emi would enable incoming/
outgoing fiat...

2. Cryto Emi with Fiat incoming facility
(possibly Iban option).

3. Biz bank/personal bank attached to Crypto Emi, enabling swapping fiat on ramp to crypto and vice versa.

a few keys:
A. banking account debit card attached should enable for daily access to 500€-1000€ daily atm cashout.

B. step one could be tweaked to have a highlimit bank debit card attached to the Emi, which enables cashing out high fiat amounts daily.

C. for longterm perspective a physical Iban bank acct outside EU, with high daily limit debit card would allow for incoming fiats and high daily cashouts via debit attached to card.

D. Your intended perspective would incurr fees at certain points, ie from the angle of either ATM withdrawal fees, Emi outgoing fiat fees, crypto on ramp fees, physical banking fees..etc should be considered.
Yeah I know there are a bunch of neobanks/emis was wondering which one is the best for my needs and relatively safe.

For example revolut personal account free/basic is cool and has IBAN allows for sepa which I would use too, but only allows 200€ per month in ATM withdrawals for free. Even metal which is 14€ a month only allows for 800€ ATM withdrawal for free.

Also they charge 2% per crypto selling.

So something along these lines but that I can withdraw a few Ks more a month for free, perhaps 3-5k would be enough. Bonus if crypto selling is charged less than 1%

Just for some physical/online purchases plus some ATM few thousands a month, and if possible outside of European countries as to avoid the taxman in Spain...

Yea setup criteria listed would be outside EU.

neobanks hardly offer much as per Atm daily and overall monthly cash access, Emis attract users with low or nominal fees.

though overall for access to a Atm fiat access 3k-5k monthly a physical Biz/personal SEPA bank would avail that and be best longterm.

with regards Emi safety, no one Emi guarantees longterm safety, as regular checks,reporting,frozen funds etc all come along at some point.

relatively Wise,Advcash all have low fee criterias.

for stabilty revolut, maybe bunq though you might need to upgrade to a biz acct, which alternatively raises up overall fees.

doesnt exist
however look at blackcatcard.com and speak to them about their fees and maybe they can lower it if you promise good volume
also speak to striga.com
they have a whitelabel platform so their users might have a platform to offer such
Hmmmm doesn't exist??

I've found Bankera for example which offers all that with 3 free withdraws every month with each free withdraw up to 2500€ they told me on chat support.

Although not sure how big are fees for selling crypto and also not liking a lot the bankeras reviews on this forum...

doesnt exist
however look at blackcatcard.com and speak to them about their fees and maybe they can lower it if you promise good volume
also speak to striga.com
they have a whitelabel platform so their users might have a platform to offer such
Blackcatcard have 1% fees on ATM withdrawals over 200€ and they claim no fees on crypto selling. Probably some hidden fees there but if not big, worth taking a look at it. 1.5% is still reasonable.

Will look onto where it's located, etc. And also the other option you gave me.

Thank you!