Our valued sponsor

Looking for a partner to handle payment processing

covid

Dec 19, 2022
Canada
Visit site
I have two websites that sell virtual game currency/items. The total monthly volume at the moment will probably be less than $10,000 USD with payments enabled. Once I get the marketing going for one of the websites, the total monthly volume will probably be over $20,000. Because of the business industry, no good payment processors will accept me. I've spent many months trying to get accepted the proper way. I don't really want to spend any more time and money trying to get this set up myself, so I'm looking to partner with someone who can handle some type of stealth setup with Stripe, PayPal, or others, and I'll pay a % of sales. If you have a lot of knowledge in this area and would like to partner, please send me a message or reply below with any questions or info.

I have some knowledge of how it could be implemented but I haven't done myself. I have Stripe too.

What's your chargeback, more or less?

Crypto in this case won't work either for you? I have a way to handle it more or less automatically. Not only BTC the way BTCServer would, but other coins too: Monero, Ethereum, Solana.... Because I'm a developer :)

I have some knowledge of how it could be implemented but I haven't done myself. I have Stripe too.

What's your chargeback, more or less?

Crypto in this case won't work either for you? I have a way to handle it more or less automatically. Not only BTC the way BTCServer would, but other coins too: Monero, Ethereum, Solana.... Because I'm a developer :)
For the one site (the one with more potential), chargebacks will be less than 1%, and for the other one probably 1-2%.

I have crypto enabled but very few customers use it.

For the one site (the one with more potential), chargebacks will be less than 1%, and for the other one probably 1-2%.

I have crypto enabled but very few customers use it.
We can handle your payments through Stripe, we have a software that helps reduce strip banning, also handful of stripe accounts.
We can start with you for one business that has less than 1% chargeback, I would like to know your niche, you said you sell virtual items. Does that mean Adult content, gambling or pirated content?

Please provide a bit more details about your business as possible.

I have a few contacts in a similar industry, i do dropshipping white hat and grey hat but i know people who do black hat and are scamming people and not sending products, i've meet with some in thailand, some live there, some in bali, some in other third world countries. Ideally the less chargeback the better it is for you. I don't need your percentage but would be interested in creating something similar as yours, exchanging value basically. Hit me up if this sounds fair to you lol.

We can handle your payments through Stripe, we have a software that helps reduce strip banning, also handful of stripe accounts.
We can start with you for one business that has less than 1% chargeback, I would like to know your niche, you said you sell virtual items. Does that mean Adult content, gambling or pirated content?

Beside that you are not allowed to advertise your services here without mentor group gold membership I would like to know what software you have to avoid Stripe to BAN the account? From where do the payments come if not from Stripe, from you?

We sell video game currency/items. I have already paid someone to set this up, but he won't be using Stripe or any popular processors. If it doesn't work out I'll let you know.

I have a few contacts in a similar industry, i do dropshipping white hat and grey hat but i know people who do black hat and are scamming people and not sending products, i've meet with some in thailand, some live there, some in bali, some in other third world countries. Ideally the less chargeback the better it is for you. I don't need your percentage but would be interested in creating something similar as yours, exchanging value basically. Hit me up if this sounds fair to you lol.
I wouldn't recommend getting into my industry, especially if you're already doing dropshipping. There are a lot of challenges and you can't really scale it too much. I'm already in this industry so I plan to continue for another few years if possible, but I do want to start some sort of whitehat e-commerce business at some point.

Hey, what's your telegram?

Your reply got deleted. Make your profile viewable for everyone (it says you limit who can view it), then I'll buy mentor group gold if needed and send a dm.

Advertising is not allowed at all for non Mentor Group Gold members, however, if you upgrade your account you can PM users directly.

Reactions: covid

Latest Threads