Our valued sponsor

Looking for an alternative to Phoneblur.com scam

isp00rt

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 11, 2019
Visit site
Dear all,

I'm looking for a service like the one theoreticaly offered by Phoneblur.com. Sadly, I tried it but they are scammers. My money was lost and no service was provided. :mad: I would appreciate any information about similar services accepting mainstream payment ways (credit card, Paypal, etc.).

Please DO NOT suggest the following services I already rejected for various reasons:

1. Proovl.com (That's an option for Wall Street people only).
2. Any VoIP and or Goole Voice/Google Fi stuff. (I need a real SIM card service)
3. Any Travelsimcard.com or Worldtravelsim.com service. (I already got my SIM card from them)

Thank you vry much in advance.

what? I mean what does that means?
They are very pricey but reliable.

Depending on for what services someone need the service I would go with something reliable because at the end like OP mentioned already if something is cheap it's possible that you have to pay twice.

you must live in a country where they still use horses to carry goods - here you can get anonymous SIMS for 5€
As said for the service the OP is looking for with dedicated SIM it's per number 130-150 Euro/month. 5 Euro is just for virtual SIM. However I get your point.

The day I get big money I will certainly pay for proovl. Meanwhile I need something affordable. Any suggestion?

Maybe you can describe what you want to do and what you need? You need to verify a service with a real US sim card and you are looking for a provider to do that for you? Do you really need US?

The problem with US sim cards is that they are expensive. I am doing social media automation and own hundreds of sim cards myself, but no US sim cards.

The problem with some voip providers and google is that these numbers are sometimes known to be virtual, and will not always work. But there are also smaller reliable providers with numbers that do work well.

I live in Europe and I got a US sim card in order to validate US services such as a bank account, a US based PO box, etc. I can send and receive SMA and voice calls, and it worked well until I found an unexpected problem. Some services like Paypal, Twitter and Facebook send their validation acoount SMS via US carriers only. This means I never receive them here in Europe. My company is US based and I need all my services to be US based too. This is why I need to get those messages.

Some years ago I found a company (I don't remember its name, sadly) that offered a service consisting of 'housing' a US SIM card into a kind of machine that was connected to US carriers. All messages received were then strored into a memory that was accessible worldwide through the Internet. This is what I need. Can someone please tell me any company doing that in teh US?

Dear all,

I'm looking for a service like the one theoreticaly offered by Phoneblur.com. Sadly, I tried it but they are scammers.
Hi isp00rt,

Phoneblur here! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our site!

We're not scammers, but we are human and we'd love to make this right for you. Did you reach out to our Customer Support team when this issue happened in January? If you login to your Phoneblur account, you can open a support ticket with us and we'll try to resolve this issue.

While we don't know the exact reason our services didn't work for you, we do know that Phoneblur works for thousands of our satisfied customers!

Also, since you last tried our service, we've expanded payment options. We now accept all major credit cards, which is a more convenient way to pay for many of our users.

Please reach out and try us again! We'll do what we can to make this right.

-Phoneblur Team

We're not scammers, but we are human and we'd love to make this right for you. Did you reach out to our Customer Support team when this issue happened in January? If you login to your Phoneblur account, you can open a support ticket with us and we'll try to resolve this issue.
credit for coming here and admit your errors.

I have been considering using phoneblur for some time, without knowing there was a thread around here already.

Latest Threads