Our valued sponsor

Looking for an offshore solution

swaglank

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I am currently a resident in Israel, I have a big sum of money on my paypal account, since I am travelling a lot and not even staying in my country I am looking for a country to register my company and minimize tax expenses.

Things to keep in mind:

I will be needing a paypal account in that country.

I will be needing a bank account in that country.

My services are non-tangible advertising services and my clients are from worldwide locations, majority of whom are from USA.

Reactions: Internationaloff
Hello, I am currently a resident in Israel, I have a big sum of money on my paypal account, since I am travelling a lot and not even staying in my country I am looking for a country to register my company and minimize tax expenses.

Things to keep in mind:

My services are non-tangible advertising services and my clients are from worldwide locations, majority of whom are from USA.
Hello.
PayPal is mandatory?

Things to keep in mind:

Go for a Cyprus company with Cyprus banking and Cyprus PayPal account. I actually own such a setup and it works just perfectly fine!

Reactions: Internationaloff