Our valued sponsor

Looking for btc exchange setup

pimi01

Feb 13, 2021
Albania
Visit site
I am working with p2p platforms and getting payments from UK banks. For now, I am getting like 40-60k daily payments from different accounts and people. I get the payments to fiat and need to pay my clients to BTC. I am looking for a solid solution to set up a structure to serve my clients in the best possible way. I am open to all kinds of possibilities and willing to pay for them. Also until I solve this I would like to do business with someone who solved this issue and doesn't have problems taking 50k daily in payment.

Reactions: RBraun
I am working with p2p platforms and getting payments from UK banks. For now, I am getting like 40-60k daily payments from different accounts and people. I get the payments to fiat and need to pay my clients to BTC. I am looking for a solid solution to set up a structure to serve my clients in the best possible way. I am open to all kinds of possibilities and willing to pay for them. Also until I solve this I would like to do business with someone who solved this issue and doesn't have problems taking 50k daily in payment.
Let me know if u still need it