Our valued sponsor

Looking for business advice here, gentlemen.

isp00rt

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 11, 2019
Visit site
Ok. After several months trying to find in this forum a way to fit my business into the 'grey area tax world', I have to admit that I simply failed. :( This is why I'm considering some professional advice here. I'm a free forum user , so I cannot send/receive PM. Is there someone interested in helping me (for a price, obviously)?

Of course! ;) I'm an EU resident and I'm preparing a new business online. I'm going to offer two services (no products sold). Firstly I will offer 1 on 1 tutoring on a programming language called mql4. I will offer two prices: A single payment for a closed number of lessons or a pay-per-lesson mode. The second service is a monthly subcription fee to watch videos uploaded to my site. Those videos will be showing my forex investment performances. No financial advise is offered in any way (I'm not a financial advisor). All payments should be in Euros only, but I'm open to other options. All international clients will be accepted.

I need:
a) A merchant account accepting the money coming from my...
b) ...Payment Gateway service and that...
c) ...none of them reporting to my national tax authority.

Thank you

Hi,
How seriously do you approach this?
The easiest option is to work as a freelancer and use various EMIs to receive payments(on the forum about them written a great many)
I prefer ePayments, very convenient cards for withdrawing at ATMs

Let me give you some data:

- Overall Contacted EMIs: 31 (European and American mostly). Results:
- EMIS reporting under CRS protocol: 15 (obviously rejected)
- EMIS not reporting under CRS protocol with a partner bank which DO report under CRS protocol: 11 (obviously rejected)
- EMIS not reporting under CRS protocol, without a partner bank reporting under CRS protocol which rejected my business model (considered as high risk as forex related): 3

And the winner duet is... MisterTango and Banqia!!! ja334¤¤#:( At all effects, the overall result is 0. So yes, my approach is serious. BTW, ePayments belongs to the third group. The didn't accept my application because my site was considered as a 'not supported vertical under ePayments terms and conditions'.

Have you looked around the forum to find someone that want to help you? Actually I don't think it is that complicated but it requires a different approach.

I send you a PM to see if there is anything that can be done here.

Latest Threads