Our valued sponsor

Looking for funnel partner in Malta

FantomOffshore

Jan 13, 2022
Netherlands
Visit site
Hi there,

In short, I have the combination of being knowledgeable about economics, finance, taxes, and most importantly IT. I love tax law for a myriad of reasons I don't want to delve into (but I studied int. taw law for 2 years in college). The reason I am making this post is that whenever I acquire clients in the software engineering space, they are incredibly interested in my tax setup. I talk to them etc. and they become even more interested. This led me to the idea of marketing this particular skill-set and funneling them to a partner. I have automated strategies for this which work quite well, because the accounts I use have been talking about tax and IT for many years (by me personally for fun), thus the comments seem natural.

As most of you know, the narrative is central to selling a product, and familiarity even more so. As a test, I set up funnels across the internet (which I have tested and are already successful). I am not interested in a quick buck but in long-term partnerships, so the %-cut is very negotiable for me. My main problem for now, I would like to partner with a lawyer from Malta who I could funnel clients to at a decent cut, reason being that this is the easiest jurisdiction for me to funnel West-EU clients to, for a Maltese lawyer I would have multiple clients funnels ready already. Lawyers from the Caribbean, Asia or anywhere else are free to contact me as well, and I could likely increase sales over time, but for now I am mainly focused on Malta and Cyprus.

If you are reading this and would like to start a partnership with me, please let me know and write a message on my profile, I know how to funnel clients to you and speak a variety of Western-European languages (the people I work with are high-value IT entrepreneurs with 200K+ in net income a year). If this is against the rules of this forum, please remove this post, I meant no harm.

No this is totally fine.

1. Sorry just to be clear what are you funneling clients to a lawyers in Malta for?

2. What is your tax setup?

3. Are you really looking to funnel to CSP's or accountants or actual lawyers?

Keep in mind that under EU DAC6 cross border tax structures or arrangements are automatically reported to a clients home country. Hence a client may come under scrutiny by their tax office if they are based in EU for potentially aggressive tax avoidance practices and fall foul of GAAR anyway.

No this is totally fine.

1. Sorry just to be clear what are you funneling clients to a lawyers in Malta for?

2. What is your tax setup?

3. Are you really looking to funnel to CSP's or accountants or actual lawyers?

Keep in mind that under EU DAC6 cross border tax structures or arrangements are automatically reported to a clients home country. Hence a client may come under scrutiny by their tax office if they are based in EU for potentially aggressive tax avoidance practices and fall foul of GAAR anyway.

I phrased this poorly, in better words, I am looking for affiliate partners in whatever jurisdiction.

I have three sets of clients:

1. Europeans who want to move inter-EU and optimize
2. Americans who want to escape predatory US taxation (I have big guys who want to do this, message me if you have a compliant and legal plan to take care of this for them).
3. Europeans who want to move extra-EU and optimize.

On all three occasions, me being a decent account manager and good software engineer, I can point them to the right lawyer.

On top of that I have created an AI model that scans social media and responds with “I know jurisdiction X contact me for a good lawyer” and my personal touch to this AI model has been very effective. I get people daily asking me “whom to recommend” (because my model is a combination of AI and manual input). In short, I have multiple people asking me to recommend a lawyer, and if you are or know a legit lawyer, I can channel business to you at a fee).

I am a very fair guy, I love the intricacy of tax law more than I love money, so let me know if I can be your affiliate partner. However, I am an able IT engineer, and if you plan to f*ck me over, I know the necessary steps to ***** you over in turn. Once again, I am fair, straightforward, honest and very multicultural. If you want to do something serious, please message me. I can code, know finance (been at it since 17, 9+ years of experience) and have the necessary soft-skills to manage clients (a rare combination for a coder, which is why I am a successful freelancer).

To summarize, I know how to convince clients, code high-quality back-ends for them and talk finance (in the sense of knowing your stuff, I have read the FT/WSJ/Economist/Barron's for years, for fun. My IT strategies are effective, I am young. I studied tax law before I studied software engineering, and know 95% of lawyers know jack-s**t about IT. I do. Simple as that. I am open to work together, we can do a video-call, I have nothing to hide. And my ideology is wordly in the sense that I would gladly work with everyone (as long as it is not outright criminal, been there done that not worth my time).

Message me if you are interested. That's all. Moving to Malta next week and will have everything set-up.

In addition, I mainly deal with commonwealth clients, so also have Australians looking to escape the rat-race. I will be the conduit and I hope someone can provide proper, legal, compliant structures. I don't want to be in the business of shade (no FX/Binary/Crypto P&D schemes). It's not worth it for me. This is 2023 and compliance is what it is all about imho.

Jurisdictions:

- Everything in the Commonwealth
- Former UK colonies
- Offshore jurisdiction which can be compliant with Commonwealth countries.
- Dubai structures (I know people who want this, which is fair, but I wouldn't understand why because it's a time-bomb imho)

No crypto funnels. Legit business that look to reduce their tax burden through aforementioned. I love crypto, but my current residency won't allow me to deal with large crypto clients. Hopefully later. Message me if you want me to bring clients in, that'll be all.

Last edited:
I phrased this poorly, in better words, I am looking for affiliate partners in whatever jurisdiction.

I have three sets of clients:

1. Europeans who want to move inter-EU and optimize
2. Americans who want to escape predatory US taxation (I have big guys who want to do this, message me if you have a compliant and legal plan to take care of this for them).
3. Europeans who want to move extra-EU and optimize.

On all three occasions, me being a decent account manager and good software engineer, I can point them to the right lawyer.

On top of that I have created an AI model that scans social media and responds with “I know jurisdiction X contact me for a good lawyer” and my personal touch to this AI model has been very effective. I get people daily asking me “whom to recommend” (because my model is a combination of AI and manual input). In short, I have multiple people asking me to recommend a lawyer, and if you are or know a legit lawyer, I can channel business to you at a fee).

I am a very fair guy, I love the intricacy of tax law more than I love money, so let me know if I can be your affiliate partner. However, I am an able IT engineer, and if you plan to f*ck me over, I know the necessary steps to ***** you over in turn. Once again, I am fair, straightforward, honest and very multicultural. If you want to do something serious, please message me. I can code, know finance (been at it since 17, 9+ years of experience) and have the necessary soft-skills to manage clients (a rare combination for a coder, which is why I am a successful freelancer).

To summarize, I know how to convince clients, code high-quality back-ends for them and talk finance (in the sense of knowing your stuff, I have read the FT/WSJ/Economist/Barron's for years, for fun. My IT strategies are effective, I am young. I studied tax law before I studied software engineering, and know 95% of lawyers know jack-s**t about IT. I do. Simple as that. I am open to work together, we can do a video-call, I have nothing to hide. And my ideology is wordly in the sense that I would gladly work with everyone (as long as it is not outright criminal, been there done that not worth my time).

Message me if you are interested. That's all. Moving to Malta next week and will have everything set-up.

In addition, I mainly deal with commonwealth clients, so also have Australians looking to escape the rat-race. I will be the conduit and I hope someone can provide proper, legal, compliant structures. I don't want to be in the business of shade (no FX/Binary/Crypto P&D schemes). It's not worth it for me. This is 2023 and compliance is what it is all about imho.

Jurisdictions:

- Everything in the Commonwealth
- Former UK colonies
- Offshore jurisdiction which can be compliant with Commonwealth countries.
- Dubai structures (I know people who want this, which is fair, but I wouldn't understand why because it's a time-bomb imho)

No crypto funnels. Legit business that look to reduce their tax burden through aforementioned. I love crypto, but my current residency won't allow me to deal with large crypto clients. Hopefully later. Message me if you want me to bring clients in, that'll be all.
Good afternoon, can I learn more about your AI model? I would like to use something similar in my business

Latest Threads