Our valued sponsor

Looking for information

HarryMen

Feb 23, 2024
Belgium
Visit site
Hi, I have been now in Dating Affiliation for 3 months and I'm looking to optimize the tax I need to pay.

I'm totally new to this so I'm asking for any informations or advice you can give to a newbie :)

I'm around 5k/7k profit a month without any charges ( like a website or advertising ) for the moment.

But in the month coming I will have maybe around 2/5k of charges for the website I'm looking to create.

So I will be glade if someone can give me some advice!

Have a good day!

With such small amounts you don't need to look for any tax optimization. In any country you will pay less than what a structure will cost you.

Unless you also want to move somewhere else. So there is some other solution, but a move also entails expenses.

It depends on what you want in your life, so there are some options or others.

With such small amounts you don't need to look for any tax optimization. In any country you will pay less than what a structure will cost you.

Unless you also want to move somewhere else. So there is some other solution, but a move also entails expenses.

It depends on what you want in your life, so there are some options or others.
For 48k of profit I get 29k after taxes, there is nothing better ?

And I could move if the country is good!

Where you would like to move? Europe? SEA? South America?

In Estonia, you will pay 20%. In Romania and Bulgaria a little less. Maybe Romanian microcompanies will work good.

Cezch Replublic as freelance will be very low taxes (less than 15%) but you will need some money to setup as first. Need to make a deposit for social security and health insurance.

In SEA also you can have some structure cheap. If you give us more information, for sure it will be better options (if you want to move).

Where you live to pay 29k from 48k profits?

Nope... Moving country perhaps if the company is entirely digital.

You could do Thailand and just pay tax on remitted income into Thailand.

With your budgte, i will choose this.

Hi, I have been now in Dating Affiliation for 3 months and I'm looking to optimize the tax I need to pay.

I'm totally new to this so I'm asking for any informations or advice you can give to a newbie :)

I'm around 5k/7k profit a month without any charges ( like a website or advertising ) for the moment.

But in the month coming I will have maybe around 2/5k of charges for the website I'm looking to create.

So I will be glade if someone can give me some advice!

Have a good day!
Where are you located at the moment?

Where you would like to move? Europe? SEA? South America?

In Estonia, you will pay 20%. In Romania and Bulgaria a little less. Maybe Romanian microcompanies will work good.

Cezch Replublic as freelance will be very low taxes (less than 15%) but you will need some money to setup as first. Need to make a deposit for social security and health insurance.

In SEA also you can have some structure cheap. If you give us more information, for sure it will be better options (if you want to move).

Where you live to pay 29k from 48k profits?

With your budgte, i will choose this.
I'm from France.

My job is to produce or to buy traffic and then redirect those people to the link of a dating website and I earn a commission for each subscribers so my location isn't a problem but atm I don't see my self living full time in country like Eastern Europe or South America ( Asia could be an option but It's really far from where I'm living atm).

Maybe there is some solution to set up a structure and live in another country?

I heard about dubai, I know the price are a bit high but the life is looking good there! And I'm also interested in real estate ( To buy an apartment maybe )

If the setup is expensive it's not a big problem since I planned to grow my activity soon! Atm I'm producing all my traffic my self but in the next month I'll get a website so I'll be able to buy traffic and then scale up a lot!)

I hope you can get a more precise idea of what I'm doing and what can be my possibility!

If you wan't to get more info, just ask!

France
Where are you located at the moment?

I'm from France.

My job is to produce or to buy traffic and then redirect those people to the link of a dating website and I earn a commission for each subscribers so my location isn't a problem but atm I don't see my self living full time in country like Eastern Europe or South America ( Asia could be an option but It's really far from where I'm living atm).

Maybe there is some solution to set up a structure and live in another country?

I heard about dubai, I know the price are a bit high but the life is looking good there! And I'm also interested in real estate ( To buy an apartment maybe )

If the setup is expensive it's not a big problem since I planned to grow my activity soon! Atm I'm producing all my traffic my self but in the next month I'll get a website so I'll be able to buy traffic and then scale up a lot!)

I hope you can get a more precise idea of what I'm doing and what can be my possibility!

If you wan't to get more info, just ask!

France
I texted you with the best solution imo.

I don't consider Dubai. Dubai has taxes, high cost of setup, and high cost of live.

Czech Republic as freelancer if you ant to be close to France. Prague is international city, a lot of expats. Not the same as other Eastern Europe cities. Very close to Wien.

In Czech Republic as freelance you will pay 15% until around first 80k €, up to that around 27%. Cost to install = 300-400 euros to get freelance license, open bank account not is problem. Accounting don't need (you can fill by yourself because you will pay for your total income with 60/40 model.
Also, you will need a deposit for social security and health insurance for the first year, but you are covered which is a benefit too. Deposit will cost less than 4000€ (maybe much less, better talk with czech lawyer).

I recommend you that search in Google "freelance czech republic" and you will find tons of companies in Czech Republic which can help you with that.

If you want to pay less taxes but live more far, then Thailand.

US LLC or UK LLP, move to Thailand and pay taxes only when you remit money to Thailand. And you can enjoy the life better with that budget in Thailand than in Europe (if you are from Europe).
Isn't Thailand a bit expensive to get residency in (the elite visa), or tricky (setting up a local company and quasi-hiring people). Maybe worth it if you like Thailand I guess.

How about living somewhere in Latin America instead. Plenty of inexpensive countries with territorial taxation, and easy residency if you can just show a little income. Including a place like Argentina which I think has worldwide taxation, but in practice, doubt they'd tax a foreigner with a one-man-and-a-laptop-business.

Or Malta, if you are a non-dom there, and don't remit into the country Ive understood it can be tax free. And since you are an EU citizen, residency is no problem.

And Dubai is a decent idea. As an owner of a foreign company earning at least 3500 USD a month, you can get remote worker's visa which is quite cheap (much cheaper than getting a visa as a freelancer or via setting up a local company). And then Dubai can be expensive to live in, but it totally depends on your lifestyle, it doesn't have to be. And in Dubai the corporate tax is 0% up to 100k USD, and 9% above that, but you can pay yourself a high tax free salary , so your business needs to grow a lot before you pay any tax in the UAE/Dubai.

Isn't Thailand a bit expensive to get residency in (the elite visa), or tricky (setting up a local company and quasi-hiring people). Maybe worth it if you like Thailand I guess.

How about living somewhere in Latin America instead. Plenty of inexpensive countries with territorial taxation, and easy residency if you can just show a little income. Including a place like Argentina which I think has worldwide taxation, but in practice, doubt they'd tax a foreigner with a one-man-and-a-laptop-business.

Or Malta, if you are a non-dom there, and don't remit into the country Ive understood it can be tax free. And since you are an EU citizen, residency is no problem.

And Dubai is a decent idea. As an owner of a foreign company earning at least 3500 USD a month, you can get remote worker's visa which is quite cheap (much cheaper than getting a visa as a freelancer or via setting up a local company). And then Dubai can be expensive to live in, but it totally depends on your lifestyle, it doesn't have to be. And in Dubai the corporate tax is 0% up to 100k USD, and 9% above that, but you can pay yourself a high tax free salary , so your business needs to grow a lot before you pay any tax in the UAE/Dubai.
That's what I saw, until 100k a year Dubai it's completely free of tax!

And I have to admit the life look a lot better there than Czech Republic.

And the cost of living in dubai is compensated by the 0% taxes.

So you are saying if I earn more than 3500 USD a month I can get a remote worker's visa but atm I earned this much since only 3 months will it be enough?
And what could be the cost of getting a visa as freelancer or setting up a local company?

I also heard about malta which is close to where I'm living. The taxes are around 30% but there is a lot of allowances so you can be close to 0%.

But imagine I wanna start it in dubai or malta, where should I start? is there people who can take care of this or do I need to learn and then do it my self?

Still annual costs to take into consideration with Dubai not just tax. Might not be worth it for less than 100k a year plus it costs a fortune to live here so don't expect to save much.

That's what I saw, until 100k a year Dubai it's completely free of tax!

And I have to admit the life look a lot better there than Czech Republic.

And the cost of living in dubai is compensated by the 0% taxes.

So you are saying if I earn more than 3500 USD a month I can get a remote worker's visa but atm I earned this much since only 3 months will it be enough?
And what could be the cost of getting a visa as freelancer or setting up a local company?

I also heard about malta which is close to where I'm living. The taxes are around 30% but there is a lot of allowances so you can be close to 0%.

But imagine I wanna start it in dubai or malta, where should I start? is there people who can take care of this or do I need to learn and then do it my self?

Dubai = cost of license with establishment card annualy 4000€ + visa costs 2000€ + accounting every year + rent + expenses. Good bye the 50k yearly....and don't think that you will live the luxury lifestyle.

A decent 1 bedroom apartment in Dubai cost between 3000-4000 (bills included in budget).

Dubai = cost of license with establishment card annualy 4000€ + visa costs 2000€ + accounting every year + rent + expenses. Good bye the 50k yearly....and don't think that you will live the luxury lifestyle.

A decent 1 bedroom apartment in Dubai cost between 3000-4000 (bills included in budget).
exactly and unless you just want to sit inside your apartment all day you will spend 200 - 1000 easy going out

Malta couldn't be an alternative ?
yes or Cyprus