Our valued sponsor

Looking for Mail Forwarding in Germany/Austria

vitari

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
Hello guys,

so as the title says I'm currently looking for a mail forwarding service / virtual office located in Germany or Austria. Generally I would prefer a service without verification and where I can pay with BTC, but if needed I can do the verification and pay with my credit card. I already had a look at some threads here and found some useful sites, two of them I'm interested in are:

ClevverMail | Top business addresses worldwide I registered on Clevvermail and received a package, now I'm at the point where I want to forward it to another address in Germany. Sadly the shipping fees are NOT calculated for each carrier, which is a big negative point for me. Customer service couldn't help me either, so as for now they would charge a 20€ estimated fee which is too much in my opinion for local shipment in Germany.

Package forwarding (China, Hong Kong, Czech Republic, Germany, UK) Their shipping fees seem to be very good on their calculator, however I read some reviews of them which where really bad. So I didn't register there yet.

Basically my questions are:
1. Does anyone know a good and quite cheap mail forwarding service / virtual office in Germany or Austria?
2. Does anyone have experience with the shipping fees of Clevvermail, especially in Germany?
3. Any general experiences with the two mentioned services?

I appreciate your help and as a new registered member I'm looking forward to be in this forum.

Best regards

Reactions: negon
I've been using them from 2011 to 2013. Unfortunately, I don't remember how much I paid for their service (sorry, I've got no memory for things like that). I think it was 50€ for 3 months, but I paid much less than that, because I paid for a whole year in advance. Don't know if they have a website, I walked in.