Our valued sponsor

Looking for offshore facturing

No, because what i would need is impossible nowadays (serious bank account with private IBAN, no AEOI and no exotic country like Comores).
I am based in EU and my customer (a big company) will accept to pay only if the bank meets what i mentioned above.
So i am looking for an existing HK company which can invoice my customer, and then return the funds (minus the HK company commission) to me.

No, because what i would need is impossible nowadays (serious bank account with private IBAN, no AEOI and no exotic country like Comores).
I am based in EU and my customer (a big company) will accept to pay only if the bank meets what i mentioned above.
So i am looking for an existing HK company which can invoice my customer, and then return the funds (minus the HK company commission) to me.
IBAN + NO AEOI + NO Exotic country= Montenegro.

Dear Sean,

We can do the job.
If you are interesting please contact me.

Thanks and best regards