Our valued sponsor

Looking for Ready-Made Swiss company - mantelgesellschaft ?

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I have been made aware of this Switzerland mantelgesellschaft from a nice forum member which also provided links to some providers of the same!

What I'm looking at is to buy some cheap ready-made / mantelgesellschaft in Switzerland, I think a GmbH is cheaper than a AG and the legal form isn't of interest for me.

Do you know any good place to buy such or maybe you have a company for sale?

Be happy that you should not got any answer :)

Two things are wrong "cheap" and "ready made company" this will not work.
In the other thread I have suggest you a way to go for a company.

Regarding ready made companies in Switzerland, you should never go this way as you will be liable for the past time.
A proper due dilligence will cost you much money and will not be safe.

The only reason where this make sense is if you want for prestige reasons buy a old company, but this will be for sure not cheap.

Reactions: diablo
Your reply is much appreciated @superman I was wondering if there could be any benefit to by such a Company in regards to proof that you are self employed and can make your self a living in Switzerland which is a major requirement in all of this.

Do you know if it is the same situaion anyway if I found a new GmbH or buy a AG or GmbH ?

@auric
I have experience there and above is related to Switzerland.

@diablo
if you have your company (GMBH/AG) and work there, you're legally seen not self employed.
it's better to start with a new company, often ready made companies was used for some short term business, it happen that epmloyee social cost was not paid, bookkeeping was not clean and and and.... then you come into a review and yeah the party will begin for you. aside of this, ready made companies that you take over don't look serious, not for business, not for the bank.
Sure there are serious broker of ready made companies but they are expensive. This are then companies who have a high reputation self and you will pay premium for the company, you will pay premium for accounting and you will premium for consulting.
as long youre country of origin is not BG/RO or HR the process to be resident is easy and you can come in - live and work, for the mention countries exist some regulations that must be followed.