Our valued sponsor

Looking for USD account with IBAN

Ian

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a company/bank/EMI that offers USD account with IBAN. I need one to receive bank wire from other countries. Really appreciate if anybody could recommend one. Thanks!

Btw, I'm a non-EEA citizen so pity I can't apply N26/revolut/Bunq......

Have you made a Google search for the forum? there are a lot of threads already about people in a similar situation as yours.

Have you made a Google search for the forum? there are a lot of threads already about people in a similar situation as yours.
Yes I google searched the forum but unfortunately didn't find any. I'm living in the north america so lots of EMIs don't offer the service here. I'm looking for an EMI/company/bank:
1, Accept clients from North America;
2, Can open an account remotely
3, Offer USD IBAN under my name so I can receive USD wiring from the other countries;
4, Can withdraw USD by wiring
5, If it offers prepaid card that would be awesome. But this is just an option

Really appreciate if anybody can recommend one. Thanks!

Yes I google searched the forum but unfortunately didn't find any. I'm living in the north america so lots of EMIs don't offer the service here. I'm looking for an EMI/company/bank:
1, Accept clients from North America;
2, Can open an account remotely
3, Offer USD IBAN under my name so I can receive USD wiring from the other countries;
4, Can withdraw USD by wiring
5, If it offers prepaid card that would be awesome. But this is just an option

Really appreciate if anybody can recommend one. Thanks!
Maybe in America there are more possibilities to choose than in Europe

You may look into Payoneer which is one of the very few that may accept you.

Note that only wires require the "TransferWise FBO" prefix. If your broker can ACH then you can ACH to TW under your own name.
Thank you for your notice but my brokers are Australian so they can't ACH. Now I'm thinking the worst case I can open EUR trading account and trade in EUR. But that would cost me 2% conversion fee every time. So I'm still trying to find an IBAN USD account

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a company/bank/EMI that offers USD account with IBAN. I need one to receive bank wire from other countries. Really appreciate if anybody could recommend one. Thanks!

Btw, I'm a non-EEA citizen so pity I can't apply N26/revolut/Bunq......
Hi,
I have opened a bank account for the legal entity in Cardpay, they have USD, EUR etc. There are some restrictions in USD (i cannot send USD to CIS countries), but for me this is ok. The only thing is that they open accounts for IT business...

Hi,
I have opened a bank account for the legal entity in Cardpay, they have USD, EUR etc. There are some restrictions in USD (i cannot send USD to CIS countries), but for me this is ok. The only thing is that they open accounts for IT business...
Thank you for your reply! Yea I found USD wiring is restricted everywhere. Miss Leopay now...

Latest Threads