Our valued sponsor

Looking for virtual office in non AEOI country

countryfree

Sep 24, 2017
Visit site
Well, the title says it all.
I've been using virtual office services (mostly mail forwarding) in Germany, Italy and Spain, but I want to go one step further. That is going to a non AEOI country.
I don't need nor want anonymous service, and I don't like remote opening services. I'll travel anywhere to have a look at the place. A place in Europe would be easier, though (Serbia maybe, or Macedonia?).
Thanks.

Well, the title says it all.
I've been using virtual office services (mostly mail forwarding) in Germany, Italy and Spain, but I want to go one step further. That is going to a non AEOI country.
I don't need nor want anonymous service, and I don't like remote opening services. I'll travel anywhere to have a look at the place. A place in Europe would be easier, though (Serbia maybe, or Macedonia?).
Thanks.
North Cyprus is not supporting to AEOI. Thank you

North Cyprus? I'll consider this as a joke.
This is a globally unrecognized country, so there's no way I could put some money in there. Montenegro or Macedonia are much wiser choices. Anyway, my problem is solved. I found everything I needed in Montenegro. I'm going back next week to pick up a credit card and arrange a few things, and I recommend that country to anyone.

Dude, there are lots of investors put there money and established their business in North Cyprus. If you study about North Cyprus you will know. By the way i just gave you one option. And there are no so many countries wo is not supporting for the aeoi. There are some like USA, SRI LANKA and NORTH CYPRUS.
North Cyprus? I'll consider this as a joke.
This is a globally unrecognized country, so there's no way I could put some money in there. Montenegro or Macedonia are much wiser choices. Anyway, my problem is solved. I found everything I needed in Montenegro. I'm going back next week to pick up a credit card and arrange a few things, and I recommend that country to anyone.

Well, if you're happy with North Cyprus, good for you, but some people may have other requirements. Some people may not like Erdogan, nor its way of condemning the teaching of evolution, and they have to look elsewhere. In France, I've heard about a call to boycott anything coming from Turkey... I just wouldn't be able to sleep if I had money in North Cyprus.

Anyway, this topic can be closed. I've found a virtual address and I've opened 2 bank accounts in Montenegro.

Reactions: negon
A colony is Malaysia's luxury coworking space and serviced office borne out of a desire to do more and do better. Our coworking spaces are dedicated to enhancing your work experience through beautiful design and world-class hospitality. Together with our team, we’ve worked hard to ensure that (almost) everything you’ve ever wanted in a workplace is right here.

Latest Threads