Our valued sponsor

Looking to start a crypto fund

What are my best options? Alameda Research is incorporated in Hong Kong is this a good option? I need 0 taxes and crypto friendly.
You are not Alameda tho.

If you are dealing with crypto only its probably going to be Saints and Virgins in the Caribbean.

If you are investing fiat or dealing with fiat in any way your options get quite limited and you need to consider your citizenship / residency, banking options etc.

I know a guy from Vietnam who incorporated in BVI just for the sake of it and he never even used the company, doesn't have bank accounts etc.

You are not Alameda tho.

If you are dealing with crypto only its probably going to be Saints and Virgins in the Caribbean.

If you are investing fiat or dealing with fiat in any way your options get quite limited and you need to consider your citizenship / residency, banking options etc.

I know a guy from Vietnam who incorporated in BVI just for the sake of it and he never even used the company, doesn't have bank accounts etc.
So what are the benefits of Hong Kong? is 0 tax?

Is it possible to invest in Alameda / DRW cumberland or jump crypto ? IOW if somebody can explain more on these "market making/liquidity provider" entities, all I see are some virtue signaling phrases in there websites, and I know they are way more profitable than any wealth management banking desks.

If you are serious, I can sell you a BVI licensed crypto fund in good standing.
BVI doesn't regulate crypto as far as i am aware, thus don't offer licenses and IBC's involved in Crypto are acting outside of their regulatory authorisation (and law).

- I had dealings with the senior regulatory figure heads when considering moving my corp there... a few years ago.

BVI doesn't regulate crypto as far as i am aware, thus don't offer licenses and IBC's involved in Crypto are acting outside of their regulatory authorisation (and law).

- I had dealings with the senior regulatory figure heads when considering moving my corp there... a few years ago.
I am talking of a regulated fund that invests exclusively in crypto and has the word “crypto” in its name, with proper administration, auditors etc. Not a random IBC.

So what are the benefits of Hong Kong? is 0 tax?
HK used to be (big emphasis on used) a very good spot to incorporate and do crypto activities without much bs.
But this times have long passed.

Many places (including in EU) offer the whole package with license and whatnot so you have a fully fledged vehicle which will cost a pretty coin to setup.

HK used to be (big emphasis on used) a very good spot to incorporate and do crypto activities without much bs.
But this times have long passed.

Many places (including in EU) offer the whole package with license and whatnot so you have a fully fledged vehicle which will cost a pretty coin to setup.
So what are my best options without taxes? some spot in the caribbean? what type of expert I need a financial advisor? what about the website this forum advertise is legit? Offshore Bank Accounts

Last edited:
Is it possible to invest in Alameda / DRW cumberland or jump crypto ? IOW if somebody can explain more on these "market making/liquidity provider" entities, all I see are some virtue signaling phrases in there websites, and I know they are way more profitable than any wealth management banking desks.
Only reason why Alameda is as profitable as they say is because...brace yourself...because of FTX. It's easy making money when you know sensitive data. Same goes for all of these funds, they have grabbed the market by it's balls and can do as they please, for now. Something something CIA...anyways, don't listen to me, I still use TeamSpeak.

Latest Threads