Our valued sponsor

Lostguy - Bad review

KScyprus

Feb 10, 2021
Visit site
Hi guys

I recently contacted lostguy to purchase a Stripe account on the recommendation of some reputable forum members.

I made the payment with BTC on August 10th and he told me that in 1-2 days I would receive the account.
On August 15th I wrote him a message asking him if he had any news for me and he replied that he would be back shortly.
On the 18th I wrote him another message but he never replied.

He will write again here if there are positive updates.

Hi guys

I recently contacted lostguy to purchase a Stripe account on the recommendation of some reputable forum members.

I made the payment with BTC on August 10th and he told me that in 1-2 days I would receive the account.
On August 15th I wrote him a message asking him if he had any news for me and he replied that he would be back shortly.
On the 18th I wrote him another message but he never replied.

He will write again here if there are positive updates.
Shame on the person he's banned now. I had one deal pending too and he never completed for almost 3 months now. Petty scammer f**k him

Reactions: KScyprus
I think it’s easier to buy this kind of services on the darkweb: specialized sellers, quick checkout process, reviews.
Don't know what you mean by the "dark web". Shadier going on some tor market to buy anything. On the clear net you can easily find people selling such accounts and you also have forum mods to middleman the whole process, I have bought myself several PayPal business accounts on a hacking forum I am familiar with and never got scammed

Latest Threads