Our valued sponsor

Love Island star jailed in Dubai after clip emerged of her snorting white substance in super-strict country

Right about now, A-list celebraties, should avoid transitting the UAE....as they would all be found guilty.

lovely how these people are stars in western countries and inmates in UAE

depositphotos_7873324-stock-photo-diversity-concept-with-young-arab.jpg

Reactions: Donsted and halaba
Serves her right. They don't play over there and especially with drugs or anything related to moral decency. They nip that stuff in the bud straight away.

As my lawyer told me - before I skipped Dubai years ago, "UAE law is applied without mercy" :confused:

If they want her jailed, aside from the drug offence, they could get her under Article 176(bis) of the Penal Federal Code i.e:

"Any person who shows insolence, or who insults or damages the reputation or dignity of the State or of its flag, national emblem or national symbols or any of its establishments shall be sentenced to imprisonment for no less than ten years but no more than twenty-five years, and to a fine of not less than five hundred thousand dirhams."

I would say social media content of you doing drugs in dubai is harmful to Dubai reputation. I wish her good luck....lol.

P.S Folks please understand laws in Dubai and never chance anything.

Latest Threads