Our valued sponsor

Low cost IBC and Bank Acc - Privacy not so important

offshorebob

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,

Hoping for some advice on my situation, I know similar questions have been asked before, but everyone's situation is slightly different.

I currently own a wholesale distribution company in Australia and we are looking at setting up an offshore trading company to purchase goods overseas on our behalf.

I am not too worried about the privacy side of things, but do need a full-service bank account to do some high value transactions to/from Asia and Australia.

I see a lot of people in this forum opting for a Seychelles IBC with a Cyprus bank account, but is this the best solution for my use? I would prefer to have a company/bank account based in Asia, but I understand these are pretty hard to come by these days.

Also what is the benefit of Belize vs Seychelles as these are the two I see most people using.

And finally any recommendations for agents to setup and manage the paperwork for your suggested options.

Appreciate any help on this, Cheers.

Welcome aboard :)

I would prefer to have a company/bank account based in Asia, but I understand these are pretty hard to come by these days.
It would require personal visit and typically high min. deposits to do so.
Also what is the benefit of Belize vs Seychelles as these are the two I see most people using.
Seychelles was the easiest to setup with most privacy now you may option for St. Kitts or Belize which so far still protect your privacy.