Our valued sponsor

Question Make money fast

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaOmega888
Old post I know.

I'm trying to do tasks on these apps. I tried a temporary job. I need 5k to finish my MVP to Brazilian Drex (the product is not related to send or receive, is unique, and has potential). Once I don't wanna keep waiting for investors back to work, I wanna save pennies lol, I can clean the OCT HQ if you guys want hahahaah jk, don't ban, please.

How it's getting hard, I just want 1 month, 400 USD (ask 1k is a no right away) and nothing. Loan, zero. Investors to put money to set a company in Brazil (no offshore, we will work with BC, need to be 100% correct), nothing. Sometimes I want to give up, but I can't keep fighting is my revenge.

PS: Just made 0.56 cents. Uhul.

Old post I know.

I'm trying to do tasks on these apps. I tried a temporary job. I need 5k to finish my MVP to Brazilian Drex (the product is not related to send or receive, is unique, and has potential). Once I don't wanna keep waiting for investors back to work, I wanna save pennies lol, I can clean the OCT HQ if you guys want hahahaah jk, don't ban, please.

How it's getting hard, I just want 1 month, 400 USD (ask 1k is a no right away) and nothing. Loan, zero. Investors to put money to set a company in Brazil (no offshore, we will work with BC, need to be 100% correct), nothing. Sometimes I want to give up, but I can't keep fighting is my revenge.

PS: Just made 0.56 cents. Uhul.
Are you in Brazil? I don't know about the gambling scene there, but you should be able to do some matched betting and make that amount.

I still pick off the sign-up offers when a new bookmaker launches that lets me sign up. Beating the bookies is fun.

Latest Threads