Our valued sponsor

Make your vote, Bitcoin will hit 18K now?

Would you think the Bitcoin will hit:

• 18,000 USD within this week?

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • 24,000 USD within this week?

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 32,000 USD within this week?

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
Nearly 23k as of now. I have no idea why I am following BTC price :(.

Gone long now @24k with a stop at 21k.Either some quick upside or a quick whipsaw.I dont have much conviction in this trade but i never disagree with the price/the tape.No need to get married either to the bull or bear side - just trade as per the line of least resistance.

Reactions: cuno
Gone long now @24k with a stop at 21k.Either some quick upside or a quick whipsaw.I dont have much conviction in this trade but i never disagree with the price/the tape.No need to get married either to the bull or bear side - just trade as per the line of least resistance.
Well i was holding my shorts from about 56k till before a few days ago booked profit , then again shorted and got stopped out at 22500 on the upside.Now i have reversed my position and going long at 24 k,lets see how far it goes.Dont have much conviction in this rally but will play this hand all the same.(SOROS said you need to ride the trend which is built on a false premise and get off before it is discredited.)

Well i was holding my shorts from about 56k till before a few days ago booked profit , then again shorted and got stopped out at 22500 on the upside.Now i have reversed my position and going long at 24 k,lets see how far it goes.Dont have much conviction in this rally but will play this hand all the same.(SOROS said you need to ride the trend which is built on a false premise and get off before it is discredited.)
After closing out longs a second time at 22k,had reinitiated shorts at 21k with a doubled position.Waiting for lower levels