Our valued sponsor

Malta Offshore Office Rental

libicap

Feb 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello all,

We have set up a Malta offshore entity some time ago. We find the need to provide utility bills to our payment processors and as an e-Commerce company we often need to show utility proof.

We are looking to rent an office in Malta, it doesn't need to be big as we are not going to place staffs there. We just need it for the purpose of showing valid address proof.

Would be nice to know if anyone has recommended reliable services that i can turn to.

Thanks!

Hello all,

We have set up a Malta offshore entity some time ago. We find the need to provide utility bills to our payment processors and as an e-Commerce company we often need to show utility proof.

We are looking to rent an office in Malta, it doesn't need to be big as we are not going to place staffs there. We just need it for the purpose of showing valid address proof.

Would be nice to know if anyone has recommended reliable services that i can turn to.

Thanks!

I am also interested in this! I've seen a serviced office option (Grand Central) for 3000/year but don't think that solves the problem of obtaining the utility bill.

Last edited:
How urgent do you need this? I live in Malta, will change my apartment in approxemately 3 months and could sublet it, and also put the name of the company on the internet bill. makes only sense if long-term.

Latest Threads