Our valued sponsor

Man returns home to land he bought in 1991 to find someone's built a £1.2 million house on it

I agree this happens every day even in the so called first world countries...
the notary thing... on paper it looks good and it gives you rights... but some people just won't care and do stupid things betting on the slow justice times.
I've seen some of it, luckily not directly.
Justice can be very very slow in these cases and you'll have to pay lawyers for years.
Usually people get pissed off... things gets stuck for years... then random "accidents" happen. Like fire, explosions etc and there we go. Land is clean again smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
USA is not good either... they talk about some loopholes here

You are 100% correct!

Elon Musk just posted something similar... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

and get this: You can get arrested and RUIN your life if you try to evict the squatters WITHOUT going through the "HIGH PRIEST," aka. the courts after handing "officers of the courts," aka. lawyers hundreds of thousands of dollars (maybe even millions***) in legal fees... a TAXABLE EVENT! stupi#21

New York Woman Confronts Squatters Occupying Her Late Parents' Home — and She Ends Up in Handcuffs!

PETER THIEL SAYS “SINGLE-DIGIT MILLIONAIRES” HAVE “NO EFFECTIVE ACCESS TO OUR LEGAL SYSTEM”

PS. Having gone through the US legal system personally and as a Pro Se defendant, I can tell you it's almost impossible to fight the Leviathan without LOTS of BRAINS, BRAWN, and BIG BUCK$$$$$$$$$ of unseizable money!

Last edited:
Reactions: marioIT