Managed Server with 24/7 Tech support required

Deepbreathe

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Requirements:
1 TB (ssd) - HD,
14 TB - data transfer,
Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM
Any experience with Hostunmetered.net dedicated web hosting services?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?

Thanks

Give QHoster.com experts a try. They offer +30 server locations: Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

I host a couple of sites with cloudarion.com on their dedicated server account, and their support has been terrific.
The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.
An excellent hosting company all-around!

Requirements:
1 TB (ssd) - HD,
14 TB - data transfer,
Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM
Any experience with Hostunmetered.net dedicated web hosting services?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?

Thanks
Hey,
Please check out offshore dedicated server packages by layerservers.com.
there you will get amazing features like 99.99% uptime, DMCA ignored, fast support and so on.
Cheers

Dedicated servers from hostsailor.com can be suitable for you.
They cost not much and servers are well-balanced.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Pretty good dedicated servers offered by these web hosts:
1) Kvchosting.net
2) Okayservers.com
These decent web hosts offer fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.