Our valued sponsor

Mandel: Record Drop in Education Jobs

Considering the fact that my father is a teacher and has struggled a lot of work related problems lately, I can definitely see how there would be a record drop in education jobs. My father technically is still employed, but he's a tutor and his pay depends on how many students and hours he gets per week. Things have definitely been a huge struggle lately :(

reality of life

AstralEclipse said:
Considering the fact that my father is a teacher and has struggled a lot of work related problems lately, I can definitely see how there would be a record drop in education jobs. My father technically is still employed, but he's a tutor and his pay depends on how many students and hours he gets per week. Things have definitely been a huge struggle lately :(
It is really true and sad that there is lots of struggle in education jobs. But I think it is everywhere in the world. I think it is you destiny you get job and loose it.

Not only in the field of education jobs, but the current financial crisis has really brings some foot-stomping impacts on other field also. I have completed my B-Pharma this year and it really takes a great deal of time for me to find a good job.

Latest Threads