Our valued sponsor

Marketplace Threads for all private and individuals!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
We’ve changed the rules for posting on the marketplace thread. Now, anyone who wants to sell something on a personal level can do it for free - yep, totally free.

Each thread needs to be approved by a moderator before it goes live!

Please make sure to follow the rules. If we catch anyone cheating or if it seems like you don’t get the rules, we’ll hand out infractions, no further discussion.

Business service providers or pros still need to upgrade to Mentor Group Gold to sell their services on this forum.

We hope these changes will bring more life into our marketplace and make OCT your go-to platform.

We’ve changed the rules for posting on the marketplace thread. Now, anyone who wants to sell something on a personal level can do it for free - yep, totally free.

Each thread needs to be approved by a moderator before it goes live!

Please make sure to follow the rules. If we catch anyone cheating or if it seems like you don’t get the rules, we’ll hand out infractions, no further discussion.

Business service providers or pros still need to upgrade to Mentor Group Gold to sell their services on this forum.

We hope these changes will bring more life into our marketplace and make OCT your go-to platform.
Hi, I still don't get the rules, I wrote something in the thread but haven't added any link and that still got spammed.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Hi, I still don't get the rules, I wrote something in the thread but haven't added any link and that still got spammed.
You may resubmit it and I will have a look.

Reactions: jafo