Our valued sponsor

Mass Deportation Nigerians in Dubai

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site

May be not Politically correct decision to deport the Whole community but some Nigerians earn this reputation :confused::confused::confused:
Hard working honest Nigerians suffer the most from this .

Reactions: rolex
Nowhere is mentioned that these people have valid work contracts. I think they overstayed their welcome and visa. But Nigeria keeping Emirates Airlines from repatriating $464 million in tickets sold might also play into this. Airline first reduced and now stopped flights to Nigeria.

Reactions: troubled soul
Very odd article. I am just wondering on the legal status of these people too. Seems like the people are more upset at their own embassy then the UAE. So doesnt sound like UAE did anything wrong so far.

But Nigeria keeping Emirates Airlines from repatriating $464 million in tickets sold might also play into this. Airline first reduced and now stopped flights to Nigeria.

Yeah I saw that story. Nigerian has a lack of forex availability. They barely have enough foreign reserves to pay the interest on their Eurobonds....lol. i.e the 7.625% 2047 USD Eurobond is trading at 59.55 level :oops:. I think Emirates issue is way down in list of priorities for Nigerian government right now.

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads