Our valued sponsor

Mauritius Bank Account and Mauritius Paypal with BVI company

I have an EU passport and an 3 year old BVI company. I have an dropshipping store receiving up to 50000 EUR per month on paypal.

I want to open for that company a mauritius bank account and mauritius paypal.

Is that possible? what verifications will paypal ask me once the account starts to receive a bigger amunt per month

I could set up a virtual office address in mauritius for the bank account and paypal. I could also set a up personal bank account at the same bank, so I have a proof of residence in case paypal asks.

Does that all makes sense?

I found an agency which offers exactly this deal. Seychelles company with Mauritius business bank account and Mauritus street address for paypal verification. (This agency offers only the complete setup, and I want do it by myself just getting the Mauritius bank account through an agency)

I called Paypal Mauritius and they couldnt give me a clear answer. Seemed like Paypal Mauritus Support is handled by an office in the USA and they were not just handling Mauritius customers.

I had asked the same question about cyprus see the thread below, i just wanted to make sure, to repost it about Mauritius
Cyprus Bank Account and Cyprus Paypal with BVI company

Latest Threads