Our valued sponsor

meaning

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
someone told me this but dont know what it means, Mostly, this concerns "non-resident" accounts (i.e. customers who have accounts but who are resident elsewhere)

Most banks these days will cover their own butts by requesting a statement from customers who are "foreigners" as to their nationalities and/or tax residence(s).

what does this mean in plain and simple english? can someone be websters dictionary here to tell me what it means? thank you.

well, what about customers who have accounts but who are residents elsewhere? if a haitian citizen by birth was living in lets say canada or australia? im confused here. what if they were living outside of haiti but the banks only had knowledge of their living and working in haiti? what then? can you please explain this part to me kindly. thank you.

I supose is to follow the CRS rules

Most banks these days will cover their own butts by requesting a statement from customers who are "foreigners" as to their nationalities and/or tax residence(s).

if a client is submitting annually what the bank wants as far as proof of address, passport issued in country of birth, id card from country of birth, ect......... then how would they ever know that their client has moved to another country? is this what this statement is trying to cover or say? not sure what the sentence is trying to lead on.

I supose is to follow the CRS rules

someone told me this but dont know what it means, Mostly, this concerns "non-resident" accounts (i.e. customers who have accounts but who are resident elsewhere)

what does this mean in plain and simple english? can someone be websters dictionary here to tell me what it means? thank you.
Welcome aboard :)

Next time make a better title or expect your thread to be deleted and your account suspendet. It makes no sense to have one word thread titles.

Thanks for your continued support.

Latest Threads