Our valued sponsor

Meet the BAN GNOME: OffshoreCorpTalk's Secret Weapon Against Spammers - You Won't Believe What He Eats Instead of Cookies!

Do you like our new recruit ?

• Yes, nice!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Let me elaborate!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
Meet our stealthy new team member, the BAN GNOME - OffshoreCorpTalk's latest recruit! Unlike the rest of us, who you probably hope to bump into now and then, the Ban Gnome is someone we all agree you'd be better off never meeting.
OCTGremlinHighRes400px.png

His job? To keep the digital riff-raff at bay. Spammers and Scammers beware because he's as relentless as our dedicated moderators, patrolling our community to ensure it remains a no-go zone for online shenanigans.

Now, we all enjoy a good time here (it's why you stick around, right?), but in the spirit of keeping our forums as cozy as your favorite online nook, we'd like to ask for your help.

Let's all play a little game of 'Hide and Seek' with the gnome. If you're lucky, you'll never find him, and your cookies – both digital and literal – will remain safe from his grasp.

While OffshoreCorpTalk is serious about business, we're not above sprinkling a little levity into the mix. After all, who says you can't have a chuckle while discussing offshore strategies?

Dive into the discussion and cast your vote or share your thoughts. Do you think the Ban Gnome adds a touch of needed humor, or is it just gnome business as usual? Let's hear it!

but he seems a nice addition to the forum’s gendarmerie.
Feeling persecuted on OCT too? :D

I think he fits the purpose exactly. Well done!

Mean pose, Thumb in nose, Karate Chop ready...Thats one mean Gnome though..he got Offshorecorptalk.com embossed on his karate jacket sleeve...
Now thats so official...
(Literally hiding my cookies at this point)
hap¤#" :cool: ;)