Our valued sponsor

Merchant account for HK company

You need to find some of these Chinese payment processors in order to get some cc processing for your business.

It's the most stupid thing to incorporate a business in HK after all and if you are into some Internet business, just my 2cents nai¤%

It's the most stupid thing to incorporate a business in HK after all and if you are into some Internet business, just my 2cents nai¤%
Please elaborate? I don't understand this too! Why should it be stupid to incorporate your business in HK? If you are doing business in China I don't see what's wrong doing so?!

If stripe.com supports HK corps. I would recommend using them. What is it you don't like?
I can open a bank account in HK with CITIC and have Stripe etc but i don't like their conditions.

In order to second Auric, HK means flying to Hong Kong (from US or Europe or Australia it is always far away) to open a bank account at HSBC and similar companies.

@stoddart
I think there is another option with Skrill. You can use a virtual credit card.
1. You create an account at http://entropay.com with a HK address
2. You load your account with your credit card from NZ (Breder Suasso i guess)
3. You can withdraw money to your entropay virtucal credit card and then to your NZ bank.

Let me know if it works.

In stripe when you want to add a bank account what can you see? you don't see a long list of all countries?
Usually we can add any bank accounts from any countries in Stripe. Does it mean the Stripe account in HK is limited?

Thank you.

Cyprus or european company it's VAT, not offshore then.
Official yes you need to charge VAT, but if you register the company offshore you can't register the company for VAT so no one will ever be asking you to register it for VAT. Regardless if the company registered normally or offshore no one will care anyway.

I see, it's difficult to open a bank account in Cyprus ? Need to deplace of big deposit?

Stoddart, in fact as soon as you start to sell online services to a european country you have to register for VAT even if you are not in an non european country.

Let me give an example. You sell 150,000 euros of online goods to French customers. Normally your HK company has to register for VAT MOSS somewhere in a EU country and you have to collect the french VAT, if you sell more than 35,000 euros of digital goods to French customers every year.

France lowers distance selling VAT threshold to €35,000 - Avalara VATLive

If you don't do it, and if the French government sees it is too much, they will ask the HK government to provide information about you because France has an agreement with HK and HK has to provide all the information from Taxpayers requested by France.

In HK you will NOT be safe. Everybody can get you.

Latest Threads