Our valued sponsor

Merchant Service Provider requested pictures of inventory and business premises.

Obviously you should describe the gig in a different way…
I'm not too open, but when I try to sugarcoat it people keep insisting on doing a product photoshoot for an ecommerce website and trying to shove all their 'artistic' experience down my throat, which I don't need. I just need someone with access to any office or warehouse location and a couple of boxes and a smartphone camera, it shouldn' t be such a hassle

I'm not too open, but when I try to sugarcoat it people keep insisting on doing a product photoshoot for an ecommerce website and trying to shove all their 'artistic' experience down my throat, which I don't need. I just need someone with access to any office or warehouse location and a couple of boxes and a smartphone camera, it shouldn' t be such a hassle
Are you so far from an industrial zone? You could easily do that yourself

I beg to differ... hangover spicy noodle soup
Why the heck have you not solved this yet??? are you just waiting for a miracle or something?

If this is so important for you, then go and hire professional to shoot some pictures from some random warehouse, and get it photoshopped or something by the person and then give it to the merchant account provider.

My costs you max 1000 euro to get it don, it's nothing if you consider your business serious.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
anywhere near 1000 does not make sense to me since I would have to pay that every shoot. and I'm in no rush, I can make do without photos for now.
I figured if someone has access to an office and some boxes it wouldn't be a big problem for them, no need to hire a pro here, just a cellphone camera and an hour of time, it shouldn't cost more than a couple hundred, but given that it's not a one time gig = could make some nice side profit for someone.

@JohnnyDoe I know you warned in advance, but you also sent me some examples where you could tell by the power outlets it wasn't taken in the US,after all, I need pics taken in an american office

Latest Threads