Our valued sponsor

Merchant shipping online management company.No ship ownership,only vessel management online.

sailorbibin2020

Dec 28, 2019
Visit site
I want to start a merchant ship online Management Company which includes vessels charter booking, crew hiring, provisions and maintenance and route planning. My business will have no or 0 business in the country where the IBC will be registered. I am looking for a shelf company or if needed I am ready for a new IBC. Can someone say which jurisdiction is best for incorporating an offshore company for merchant shipping or yachts management related business.I am an EX merchant ship captain.

So I would go with Belize, most often also used for the same purpose. Things have changed a little in Belize and made it more complicated (for the underground) to setup corps there that's why I'm pointing in different ways.

Anyway, Belize is well possible and used.

okay, from waht you posted initially it is difficult to say what is the best. For instant, what are your requirements to the company, any? What is it that you are looking for an offshore corp rather than setup a local corp?