Our valued sponsor

Mercury Rejected me.. Alternative?

It would be a very bad idea to close a Mercury account to use Wise. Wise have a long history of closing accounts seemingly randomly and no reason (for example maybe you accidentally receive money from somebody who is blacklisted by Wise). It's way better to have 2 accounts than zero accounts.

It would be a very bad idea to close a Mercury account to use Wise.
I agree. insured accounts is always better.
Wise have a long history of closing accounts seemingly randomly and no reason (for example maybe you accidentally receive money from somebody who is blacklisted by Wise). It's way better to have 2 accounts than zero accounts.
No, it's more complex than that. they do not close accounts for "no reason", in your example, the blacklisted individual/company could be the same company that opened another account, and they know that by IP address, company/info. Plus they have other algorithms that exist in place that figure these things out, If this said individual/company has no relation to the other wise account, and you provided them with proofs that this was just 1 in 100s of your clients who happens to be a blacklisted person, they will un-freeze your account and you are back to business.

I know this because I maxed out my Wise accounts before, and I didn't receive any issues (other than few tickets here and there and that's it).

Sometimes I wonder how people got their account frozen for "no reason", because Wise is one of the few challenger banks that are solid and get the job done. There is always a part that is missing/left out in these "frozen" accounts stories.

I agree. insured accounts is always better.

No, it's more complex than that. they do not close accounts for "no reason", in your example, the blacklisted individual/company could be the same company that opened another account, and they know that by IP address, company/info. Plus they have other algorithms that exist in place that figure these things out, If this said individual/company has no relation to the other wise account, and you provided them with proofs that this was just 1 in 100s of your clients who happens to be a blacklisted person, they will un-freeze your account and you are back to business.

I know this because I maxed out my Wise accounts before, and I didn't receive any issues (other than few tickets here and there and that's it).

Sometimes I wonder how people got their account frozen for "no reason", because Wise is one of the few challenger banks that are solid and get the job done. There is always a part that is missing/left out in these "frozen" accounts stories.
Well, something changed.. I sent more information, and they got me approved, so really good. The only thing I worry is what you said "about them investigating on from where funds came".

Well I did a skim that looks solid but still wondering if all will go good. Main issue is that my clients are from EU and they would like to pay with Eur currency. So I signed on stripe, used a dummy website that i use only for payment because my business maybe considered from them as high risk, so for avoid any risk i used a dummy website.

So stripe converts automatically payment in euro to > usd and later they go to mercury. In theory, Mercury shouldn't wonder something as long payment are coming from stripe.. I think.

What is your experience about it?

Besides.. if a client from EU want to make a payment to me (in USD) is suggested to give mercury international IBAN or better to avoid such risk?

Thanks for your support