Our valued sponsor

Mexican Citizen wanting to become a Digital Nomad

OCT2023

Apr 18, 2023
Atlanta
Visit site
I have a friend who is a Mexican Citizen looking to become a digital nomad. He wants to leave Mexico and move his money. He basically wants to become a ghost and live his life freely and tax free. How can he legally live tax free and which banking institutions can he utilize to protect his finances? He wants to quit his job and invest full time in Forex. Any advice or suggestions I can give him?

Reactions: jafo
I have a friend who is a Mexican Citizen looking to become a digital nomad. He wants to leave Mexico and move his money. He basically wants to become a ghost and live his life freely and tax free. How can he legally live tax free and which banking institutions can he utilize to protect his finances? He wants to quit his job and invest full time in Forex. Any advice or suggestions I can give him?
Your friend can ONLY do this if he lives off crypto because banks/FIs will start asking questions about "residency".

Of course, he can relocate to a tax-free country (I would do that) to have a new residency (for the CRS & AEOI & AML & KYC BS), and live off crypto like the following people explain:

1. How to Live ENTIRELY on Crypto (2022)
It's a long & arduous road but it is doable if you can plan ahead. ;)

Good luck to your friend.

Latest Threads