Our valued sponsor

Mexico's Drug War

tongyun

Offshore Agent
Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Near the United States/Mexican border, drug cartels have been fighting a bloody battle for control of their turf. The problem is so bad that some of it is crossing into the United States with kidnappings and murder. What do you think each country should do to control the situation?

Well, propeller. Your response is certain concise. LOL. I'd have to agree with what you said. I'm not sure Homeland Security is enough to get rid of the problem in the cities that border Mexico. I certainly have no problem with our military getting involved since I consider drug dealers a danger to national security.

tongyun said:
Well, propeller. Your response is certain concise. LOL. I'd have to agree with what you said. I'm not sure Homeland Security is enough to get rid of the problem in the cities that border Mexico. I certainly have no problem with our military getting involved since I consider drug dealers a danger to national security.
That's true :) But they managed to take over the Iraq and get rid of Sadam, now how difficult can it be to control their neighbors, it is all about the money and that's the biggest issue. There are millions of dollars involved and that's why they don't do anything against it, they just take the small fish and let the big ones swim.

wildy said:
To walk into Mexico and set up gunfire by our soldiers is called war.
So may be they should cooperate more for getting the drug dealers into jail.
Nah, we wouldn't have to walk into Mexico to do anything. Just use long range weapons. The Mexican government already knows that the drug violence is leaking over onto our side of the border so I think we have the right to protect ourselves by very closely monitoring our border and shooting and killing drug cartel people if necessary.

Latest Threads