Our valued sponsor

Mistertango account for Belize company

orientalc

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've got a Belize company and wanted to open a Mistertango account for it. Among other documents, Mistertango support has asked me to send to them "Official extract from the commercial register (not older than 3 months). At the document, we need to see the following information: name of the company, address of the company, director of the company, shareholders of the company.". The Certificate of Incumbency that was provided by my Belize company provider didn't work for Mistertango and they still insist that i have to provider an official extract. Was anyone able to get that document and what is the procedure of getting it? Thanks.

Hi guys,

I've got a Belize company and wanted to open a Mistertango account for it. Among other documents, Mistertango support has asked me to send to them "Official extract from the commercial register (not older than 3 months). At the document, we need to see the following information: name of the company, address of the company, director of the company, shareholders of the company.". The Certificate of Incumbency that was provided by my Belize company provider didn't work for Mistertango and they still insist that i have to provider an official extract. Was anyone able to get that document and what is the procedure of getting it? Thanks.
Hello.
Certificate of incumbency issued by Agent or Registry?

Reactions: Richmond
If you need to make swift transfer forgot Mistertango they have disable swift transfer for few weeks already and we do not know if they have disable forever or for a short period
Oh, crap. Are both EUR and USD payment types affected? I don't have ability to receive SEPA payments, so it is definitely a showstopper for me. What can be an alternative to Mistertango then?

Reactions: Richmond