Our valued sponsor

Mistertango and credit card processor

viperia

Feb 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I have a new personnel account (verified) with Mistertango. My e-commerce is made with woocommerce. When i use theyr plugin, customer can pay with BankTransfer/Bitcoin/MistertangoWallet.
They can't pay with credit card.

Some one know if i need a coprorate account or it's a bug?
(i don't want send papers if i can't accept credit card with them)

Thanks for reeding!

I don't know, but keep in mind that a corporate account will be charge a monthly fee up to 500 EUR :eek:

it's huge, but i can't find a payment processor/gateway for my website...
Company in seychelle and custumer in europe.
If you have an idea!?!

Change for a setup in Belize and use 2checkout, it will cost you around 8xx/1500 eur (depends of what you need). It will be the price of 3 month of fee management from M.T

Hi,

I have a new personnel account (verified) with Mistertango. My e-commerce is made with woocommerce. When i use theyr plugin, customer can pay with BankTransfer/Bitcoin/MistertangoWallet.
They can't pay with credit card.

Some one know if i need a coprorate account or it's a bug?
(i don't want send papers if i can't accept credit card with them)

Thanks for reeding!

You need to contact them to get this feature activated. However there customer service takes weeks & thats if they even bother to reply.....

Thanls for all your answer.
i try worlcore. It could works but they says:
"At the moment due to the tightening of the rules for servicing payment institutions in Europe, some banks refuse to take us for maintenance, and those in which we were serviced had to close our accounts due to new rules from the regulator. At the moment, we are working hard to open new accounts in order to resume operations with bank transfers as soon as possible. As soon as we open the first account, we will immediately notify all customers through the news on the site, social networks and mailing on the client base."
They get processing bank account in 2 month.

Now i will try Lancore. (seems not bad, finb in this very usefull forum).

Change for a setup in Belize and use 2checkout, it will cost you around 8xx/1500 eur (depends of what you need). It will be the price of 3 month of fee management from M.T
Hey can you recommend some company to contact regarding opening a corp in Belize ?.
I have an shop via shopify So the setup would be a corp in Belize an bankaccount,Merchant account and then connect via gateway 2checkout. And then i would be able to accept creditcard payments right ?.
And btw how much would this setup cost

thanks

Make money with MT pro for now and then change your company set up.
As auric said Cyprus or any other European country.
After this , you will have access to a lot of processors. The ones I know and use are mypos.eu and hipay but again there is a lot more.