Our valued sponsor

MisterTango and IBAN transfer problems, read!

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Last week I made a test IBAN transfer from a Cyprus bank to MisterTango account.

Yesterday I asked MisterTango if they were able to tell me how long it will take to receive the money and there was only some annoying auto reply from them which was useless!

Today I got the below from my bank in Cyprus:
Regarding payment under XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX for the amount of EUR600.00 please be informed that the funds have been returned and credited to your eur account for the amount of eur600 as correspondent bank is unable to pay beneficiary's bank because it requires intermediary bank..

This is damn not good! But I assume it is the way it works with EMI's they are only good to receive electronic money from other EMI services not from real banks!

What do you think about it?

as correspondent bank is unable to pay beneficiary's bank because it requires intermediary bank..

What is the bank in Cyprus you are using sending via a correspondence bank for EUR payments...lol. Error reads like your bank uses a chain of correspondence banks.

Perhaps something is broken at Mistertango but thats not what the error is saying that you posted. It's sender issue. What bank you using?

Wonder what bank this is in Cyprus!

i have odd sense for 'mistertango' name , i think they will quit the biz with samba and tango dance .

lol

I wonder if anyone else having issues sending in funds.

it's bank of cyprus! never had issues like that before with any other bank I send money to from BoC

it's bank of cyprus! never had issues like that before with any other bank I send money to from BoC
Hi @<<snippet>> . The main question here is if you sent this transfer as a SEPA payment or as a SWIFT/regular transfer. If you initiated it as a SEPA one, there's no reason why the Cyprus bank would use a correspondent bank (as if the recipient EUR account would be in a non-sepa country). I think you should double check that.

lol

I wonder if anyone else having issues sending in funds.

images

Reactions: bountymounty
What shall he double check if this is send from BoC with an IBAN number as he claim ?
Having an IBAN number doesn't necessary mean having an account in a SEPA country (for instance Montenegro uses IBAN but it's not within SEPA). Of course Mistertango/Lithuania is SEPA but I'm not familiar with the BoC int'l transfer request procedure and if it automatically assign the transfer type out of the IBAN number. Perhaps you can still choose SEPA or SWIFT payment regardless if you entered an IBAN account number. That's what I think he should double check, if this payment was made by BoC as SEPA and not SWIFT/WIRE

yesterday I transfered money from a bank in Sweden to MT and it got declined again :(

OP can you clarify if this is a perma problem or if you figured it out with the bank?

Hello,

i made a transfer from Stripe to myPos account on 12th of april, we are 25 and i didn't receive it. i contacted Stripe and they are investigating why they are not able to pay to this account. Anyone had the same issue?

new tarrifs for mr-tango, they seem to want to cash-in on their niche position ...

Dear customer,

Thank you for being our valued client.

We appreciate your confidence in us and we are constantly working to make our services better. Today we are sharing upcoming changes in Mistertango pricing model that will be implemented in two months after receiving this notice.

More simple, clear and transparent pricing will allow us to sharpen our products and serve you at higher quality. All crypto-related services (including access to btc-exchange.com) will be included only in upgraded (“+”) plans both for private and corporate clients.

The full new Mistertango pricing model can be found here and below in the letter.

The new simplified pricing will let you benefit from:improved and more relevant products for each plan;upcoming new features and services.

Private users will be able to upgrade current plan within app at their own choice. Corporate clients will be assigned to different plans according to company’s profile. As a competitive unit in the market, we are proud to function for your personal or corporate online payment operations.

Yours sincerely,
Mistertango

Attachments

• mr-new-tarrifs.png
    mr-new-tarrifs.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 919
Reactions: extremedox101