Our valued sponsor

MisterTango Cancels All Debit Cards

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Jan 2, 2018
Visit site
Just received the following mail from MisterTango :(.

------------------------------
Hello, dear MisterTango friend,

Bringing the important news!

Mistertango team is sorry to announce, but due to contract cancellation with the current payment card provider, Mistertango payment cards will be de-activated and no longer working from the 1st of November, 2018.

To secure you from any inconvenience this situation might have caused, Mistertango team is actively working to ensure the service operations with the new payment card provider are available as soon as possible.

All private Mistertango clients will be able to sign up for a new payment card pre-order procedures on Mistertango website or mobile app shortly. Business clients will be informed separately.

All users, who will sign up for pre-orders will receive a free 1 month usage of 4,99 EUR worth Personal+ plan.

Sincerely,

Mistertango Team

-----------------------------------------------

Great, just when everything seems to work it's going wrong! This was similar to AdvCash, lets hope MT will do it better.

Reactions: extremedox101
Now I got three cards I can bin in one week damn_(

1. Satabank
2. Leopay
3. MisterTango

Seems they have already another Card Provider "in progress"

Please be informed that due to your order of payment card Mistertango shall transfer your personal data submitted to MisterTango during the process of your verification to Creditco for the purpose of issuing payment card to you. More information on your data processing by MisterTango is provided in MisterTango privacy policy.
Creditco is an independent personal data controller. We recommend you to read Creditco privacy notice before you submit your order for issue of payment card.

But who the f... is "Credito"

Seems they have already another Card Provider "in progress"

Please be informed that due to your order of payment card Mistertango shall transfer your personal data submitted to MisterTango during the process of your verification to Creditco for the purpose of issuing payment card to you. More information on your data processing by MisterTango is provided in MisterTango privacy policy.
Creditco is an independent personal data controller. We recommend you to read Creditco privacy notice before you submit your order for issue of payment card.

But who the f... is "Credito"

UAB "Creditco"

Kreditas internetu, kreditinės kortelės, kreditas Šiauliuose - Creditco.lt = HERMES = their initial credit card issuer (my cc was/is issued by HERMES).

Is it just the card ? will the online account still work for transfers after nov 1
As far as I have been informed, YES it will all work like before just without the old card. It was one of the first things I asked yesterday when the bad news came.

For sure they have read this forum, I know WireCard Bank and their payment processing risk department they are good in what they are doing! So if not MT found out that something could go on then Wirecard did or they are just not satisfied to work with them. Even if it is printed HERCUS card it is still Wirecard on the back if you take a close look.

Furthermore WireCard is almost married with Deutsche Bank, not official but they have a close partnership which I believe is deeper than some may know.

Do we know the reason they lost their card provider? Crypto?

Anyone know when the new card is available?

It's obvious that if what @negon posted about Wirecard and Deutsche Bank is true, then they can't accept Mister Tango as partner/customer alone for image reasons and of course a hundred other reasons.

Latest Threads